+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailing Stop.

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yo uso este tipo cuando el Blanco ofertas de de de dos mas 40 puntos y establecer section 10 puntos por esto puedo conservar las ganancias what alcanzarlos, y by a la altura, pero SE key indicator debe usar si no de menos el Moving to a orientar the 40 puntos, es esto cierto?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really have some problems while these method , so i really get benefit from reading your post so thank you, but i have question does this way work in every company or it doesn't matter , and then i can use it any time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i prefer to use trailing stop loss than stop loss itself and it make me confident o trade and face the market, yes this is a good tools to lock the profit when our orders get some profit and prevent some loses when the market move back with fast and drastically
    a very brilliant idea. i agree with you because the stop loss we dont not have to be in front of the computer all the time. ist own price will follow market movements without us watching. this is a new breakthrough for traders who do not have time to make traders is any time.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to use trailing stop loss than stop loss itself and it make me confident o trade and face the market, Yes it is good way and give profit .

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    That specify 20 points on a stop loss order that he viewed as very small and easy to market price hits this target daily must put at least a target price is 50 points even somewhat ensure that corrects the same direction .

Senior Member nabiFX123 is an unknown quantity at this point nabiFX123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, trilling stop is the best tool for protecting the profits in the account and by this process we can get more profits then using tool and some times. Thanks

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is a good tools to lock the profit. This involved using a trailing stop and even taking profit along the way. I can preserve the gains that achieve them. because we have to manage it with well

Banned kaisar21 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using a trailing stop can bring great progress on your transactions. Trailing stop is a stopping point that can adjust automatically in an effort to reduce the risk trade. Say, for example, the trader takes a long position in EURUSD price of 1.3100, with 50 pips SL around 1.3050 price and 100 pip TP at 1.3200. If the trade moves up to 1.31500, traders can look at adjusting the stop loss to 1.3100 stop 1.3050 of the initial value. With a trailing stop, at least they will not be faced with early losses. Quite calm because after trailing stop working, you've given assurances the breakeven point where no loss but not profit. It is obvious that you have avoided the loss when trailing start working. Breakeven point can help traders to eliminate the risk of their initial trade.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Trailing stop ka use maine kabhi bhi nahi kiya hai, lekin main iska use karna chahta hoon, aaj main isko demo par try karunga, main suna hai, ki hum apna profit lock kar sakte hai, jisse humko kafi jayda safety milti hai.
    yes ,mostly trader use trailing stop to lock their profit but i do not use it because i always use stop loss and i think stop loss is best .i never use trailing stop .if you are trading as long term trader then you can use it.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop ka use maine kabhi bhi nahi kiya hai, lekin main iska use karna chahta hoon, aaj main isko demo par try karunga, main suna hai, ki hum apna profit lock kar sakte hai, jisse humko kafi jayda safety milti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

toppor (2013-03-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)