+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailing Stop.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a little idea about a stop trial but reading your informative information about trailing stops, I think it should help me to use it in my direct trade. The main purpose of hedging is not to make more money in forex. And I ask friends and look for new findings from your posts. and Generally a good Forex trader can use even up to 500 Points or Pips as their trailing stop loss, he has no fixed limit. It only has to do with the trading style that traders use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading there are several tools that give us great opportunities and Trailing Stop is one of them, We can secure our profits by using a Trailing Stop in our winning trades and sometimes I use this tool in my trading. and he is completely different information Every day we find new indexes and new features. At the end and after the experiment. We hope to create an index or group that will help us in forming an optimal strategy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-19)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stops are important for some Forex traders who prefer to use them. It is ideal that a Forex trader decides the method he likes to control and reduce their losses in their trading. and Actually trailing stop is better than stop loss and he has some good advantages, for me I prefer to use trailng stop because it is safer than stop loss, and it's a good way to manage money

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading play bohat sy aisy tools hain jo humain use karny nahi aty lakin ap ny new trader bohat hi acha tool share karwaya hy jis sy hum what is the loss ko kafi we kar karakty hain. trailing stop sy hum apnia fortunately the trade can be activated because the hum apny fortunately if bar haktakt hain. there is a primary source that takes advantage of zaroorat nahi hoti. and trailing stop is very useful for traders who make transactions and when a trader gets a profit but the target and what has been achieved has not been achieved then it is best to keep the profit set regularly.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop ka istemal aaj cal bahot kam log kart hai yahi main reason bhi hai loss karne ka kyonki yam hamesha fortunately mein khade rehte hai yes for phir oak bada book loss carte hain magar ham kabhi bhi jyada luckily mein khade nahi rehte ham turat apni postion cut off the detai hai to hamin yeh yaha tool per useful hoga and but when the sideway trailing stop market will not be maximally useful. I concluded that the trailing stop is only suitable for use when we face the market with clear trends and great momentum. because that way, TrailingStop will keep moving with the profit we get

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good thing that you have to use a trailing stop for your trade because doing this you will not lose all your money and when it will touch the target set then it will approach and you will not lose all your money. Professional people use it for their trade and it is a good thing to use it in trading so I have to give advice to beginners they should use it when trading. and I really like to use trailing stops because it protects me from losses and protects trades from reversal with losses and it is really a good system to lock the pips we produce and every trader has to lock a few pips when they have good profitable trades. really useful thing.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately trailling stops bohat hi acha option ha trading k works bohat sa main trader is ko use bhi karty hain is ka faida hota ha k trailling stop main jab ham order k at what time is the target dety hain or the action order dety hain so that the hamary trader market k mutabiq chali gai tu is an option ki waja sa hamain apny target sa ziyada fortunately de kar jay gi or hamari trader automatically closes ho jay gi. and my trailing stop loss is good enough, but it must be used by a professional in this field so as not to lose But good

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use trailing cease burning compared to cease burning myself and yes it makes me comfortable I am dealing with market encounters, of course this is a useful tool to help lock in certain profit mechanisms when our own purchases benefit well and prevent some from appearing to be a loss if the current market moves back along rapidly and drastically. and trailing stops are the best part of trading ... but trailing stops will not be active if we turn off our metatrader so this trailing stop does not function as a stop loss or take advantage points that can work even when our metatrader dies but if we trade on trailing stop it will definitely help us to secure our profits

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trailing stop loss has not yet been done for me, I have scrambled to death and 10 pips have been removed for the purpose of preventing the trailing stop, but I do not know how to stop and stop doing the truncheon. I have a lot of people who have been able to help but I do not know how to do this, but I do not know how to do this because I have not been able to teach anyone 10 years ago for 10 seconds, I have a lot of pips left over and I have a lot of money. Hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)