+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 464 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    But how do you start forex trading without having much money to invest in the first place? I want to trade, but trading with very small amounts don't really make it a worthwhile experience.
    trade with small money is not the obstacle or hurdle to build the career at this business,and if you can make it grow and grow with consistent with compound your profit then you can increase the lots size and of course you will get more profit again and again
    and because it will become useless if the trader trade with big money but less knowledge and i think they just waste their money, time and also drop their mental
    do the best we can

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bambang View Post
    to learn you can use demo account first, and after understanding the strategies that you learn, you can step into a real account, with a small capital first.
    even if your capital is small, but if you already have a good strategy and can deliver a consistent profit you will earn enough profit.
    yeah true what you say if we've been able to get a consistent profit in our trade then I think it was good even though the value of the profit that we get is not great but we can continue to increase the capital gains of trade from which we get

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    But how do you start forex trading without having much money to invest in the first place? I want to trade, but trading with very small amounts don't really make it a worthwhile experience.
    to learn you can use demo account first, and after understanding the strategies that you learn, you can step into a real account, with a small capital first.
    even if your capital is small, but if you already have a good strategy and can deliver a consistent profit you will earn enough profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Experience and Pratice are best teacher, and so i give highest importance to it. You cannot master by barely studying theories rather those do practice and try their own strategies often are able to improve their skills and ultimately start making profit.
    we were all newbie and have different ways to learn forex trading but for this time we stil lose in forex we are not lose capital but we lose deal and we are always try to edut our strategy to the best way but every step that we add to the strategy or to the money managemnt it is also effect the strategy and have good and bad advantage.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeghbadrahem View Post
    thats actually right i think that the practice is the best way to make the experience and the knewledge i guess that we can practice in the real account or the dezmo one and i think that the real account better than the demo because the emotion is the same when you start trade with big money
    I agree with your opinion, the practice is the best way to gain knowledge, skills and experience, because with practice we will make the learning process more quickly, and we will know the mistakes and shortcomings in our trade.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mere khayal se real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni aana chahaiye kyunki demo account se traders ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai jo ki real account se nahi seekha ja sakta.isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex me real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni chahaiye
    demo ko bohoot sare traders ignore karte hai.specially hum log or expert traders bhi isko ignore karta hai.ledkin sayad hum ek cheez bhul rahe hai,hum bhi newbies tha and hu bhi demo trading kiya tha.so demo newbies k liye important hai.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeghbadrahem View Post
    thats actually right i think that the practice is the best way to make the experience and the knewledge i guess that we can practice in the real account or the dezmo one and i think that the real account better than the demo because the emotion is the same when you start trade with big money
    mere khayal se real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni aana chahaiye kyunki demo account se traders ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai jo ki real account se nahi seekha ja sakta.isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex me real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni chahaiye

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree this statement .... hum apne experience se hi sikhte hai ... jaise koi aadmi swimming sikhna chahta ho to use swimming karni padegi woh jitna jyada time swim karega utna hi use aayega

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started Forex many people said that Forex is so risky do not involve in, but i never listen to anyone.
    And also my learning method the same as you posted here. It think there is no one who can teach us Forex. The only way of learning Forex is observe other trader, watch market movement and do Forex.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i find the topic really funny.what you mean by best way to learn to trade forex is trade forex?
    obviously everyone will learn forex only to trade in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 464 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)