+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 464 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    i think As a novice trader, and mental discipline required to learn. The problem is that from the outset known forex has no mental and difficult discipline is profit. Mental if not floating down, when it's profit taking. discipline it when it's new analysis of the OP. and determine the hours of each market. Pairs there are several options, like which one is up. The important thing is profit. Practice using the tools of his mt4, chart, candle, market, etc. the term. Then the demo account, my advice 2 months and must follow the Monday-Friday market at month 3 now that you can open a real account with a capital of $ 10 advance, $ 0.20 profit per day for 1 month only. Calculate the lot where his profit and loss? asked the forum if not understand something, would be helped. If the profit for 1 month could reach $ 4 well go ahead and continue for 3 months, without any mental and feel you have been trained and disciplined profit. gan only 6 months, longer? than sorry? due to loss! That is its Education
    good advice. the point is to learn by practice, without a lot of theory. and in practice, you are required to be able to get consistent profits. because, this is the hardest part in trading forex. if you are able to pass this level, you have succeeded in forex. good luck ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    I am a new trader and at this level I am just learning some tricks and getting knowledge in this market and personally I am having fun in this because I am now just getting information in this for free from some sites and this Forum as well but to tell the truth
    Have many members here are ready to help you if you need their help . I am sure about that and of course with many kind members and successful traders in this business , they will tell you the truth only friend .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new trader and at this level I am just learning some tricks and getting knowledge in this market and personally I am having fun in this because I am now just getting information in this for free from some sites and this Forum as well but to tell the truth

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    Several ways to learn the forex trading but the best way is to use the demo account for practice, in my opinion demo trading account must be more benefited to learn the trading and to get the more awareness about forex trading, also the real trading is same like the demo trading.
    demo account me tradiong karne ke sath sath agar aap forex ka tutorial bhi study karenge to aapke liye zada easy ho jayega market ko samjhna
    maine market ko samjhne ke liye ******** website ko bahut ache se study kiya tha aur sath hi sath me demo me bhi practioce karta tha jiska mujhe bahut zada fayda hua

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with "the best way to learn trade forex is to trade forex" when you will you do trading your experience will grow up and you can find that how market behaves and how we can make profit in this market. You experience can gives you success.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think google have many resources. You can get help from it. And again this forum is full of helping materials for the biginners. You can search on this forum and you will get manything to go with. Thanks.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best method for me is to open a demo account and do business because it gives us very good idea on Forex and we should make the strategy and if we get the benefit of this strategy is of the time that we can begin trading on real account and make money and win real life too.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah true what you say if we've been able to get a consistent profit in our trade then I think it was good even though the value of the profit that we get is not great but we can continue to increase the capital gains of trade from which we get

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we were all newbie and have different ways to learn forex trading but for this time we stil lose in forex we are not lose capital but we lose deal and we are always try to edut our strategy to the best way but every step that we add to the strategy or to the money managemnt it is also effect the strategy and have good and bad advantage.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after demo trading for sometime, its a must to start real trading and you should start with a cent account. You must trade in real account to get real experience. Demo trading only lets you feel the MT4 and all its functions but you need to trade in real account for real emotional training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 464 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)