+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 464 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haryadi88 View Post
    I am agree with you. If we want to learning forex trading, we should make trade on forex market, we can using demo account to learning. Demo account doesn't different with real account
    technically a demo account does not have a difference with a real account, perhaps only in europe which has a different server with another server, which uses 5 decimal places.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not despair if we just get some loses and give up...
    we know that we will and must be get it as soon as possible we can and we will be a success trader
    and my first target is how to make profit with consistent and then how to increase my profit with safe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh, my friend, thank you for your information you provide in this thread. May be it is very interesting web for traders, i suppose. And i suggest you to look at forexlive.com whenever you want to trade. This is a good web too

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fundamental analysis may consists of analysing the current position of many currencies of many countries and analysing the economical news of every single moment.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib25 View Post
    In my judgment Experience and Pratice are best pedagogue, and so i consecrate highest standing to it. You cannot command by just studying theories kinda those do implementation and try their own strategies oftentimes are competent to improve their skills and ultimately start making profit.
    I am agree with you. If we learning forex trading via e-book or article, we can't find real strategy and real market. I am prefer that we using demo account and make trade with demo account to understanding forex trading

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my judgment Experience and Pratice are best pedagogue, and so i consecrate highest standing to it. You cannot command by just studying theories kinda those do implementation and try their own strategies oftentimes are competent to improve their skills and ultimately start making profit.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelaine View Post
    I have read in 1 article that, "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex." That is so interesting like putting the hypothetical theory into practical exercise, as they say wisdom is the best way to learn, so this applies to Forex.

www.worldbrokerawards.com
    i am clicking you link but cannot open the ling so i cannot see what are their. so i cannot share any idea in the blind. i say you can see the other member opinion because other member are see the link may be.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is real that learning basics virtually this mart is moldiness but after that applicatory get is also required which only comes by trading in these markets.It is exclusive after you trade you rise to mate what markets are all some and what happens when you inexact and that is when you take statesman from your mistakes and losses.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keeping on learning is the best way to discover, so do trading. in condition to discover it, its rattling grievous to spend author case on the trading structure. And live of the market is also a essential factor to succeed in this business

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar daykha jaey to asal may to trading kernay say hi sahi samaj aati hay, chahay hum jitni bhi theory perh lain or jitna bhi demo may trading ker lain, asal pata to real account may trade kernay say hi pata chalta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 464 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)