व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 434 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.40 USD
    Thanks
    Although it is fact that learning of forex trading, the best way is to trade forex, but what is a b c of trade forex, that should be learn from somewhere, that can be demos account , a mentor and the literature available on the internet about the forex.

2. Bitcoin
    Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    560.97 USD
    Thanks
    I think so that baby pisps ste is very better site for learning for trader you can get more and proper knowledge abut forex from this site . This school learning is so good for traders .

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.30 USD
    Thanks
    The best way to learn forex is to trade in fore. We can learn the forex trading by reading e-books and articles and even we can learn from different videos available at you-tube but the practical experience will be more helpful and that experience can come only by trading. So we should use the best learning method of demo trading.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    yes trading regularly will bring good trading experiences which is vital to grow into a successful trader. One need good experiences of trading in different conditions of the market which is easily acquired through hands on practice. So i too believe trading regularly to gain experience is important
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.10 USD
    Thanks
    SO true ! Only experience can teach you the real things in forex ! I liked that line "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex"
    Theory knowledge is required but cant depend on it only. Practicing will make you successful trader.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    219.30 USD
    Thanks
    There is definitely no better way to learn how to trade forex but by practice and practical experience. If you have not had a training of your psychology and emotions, then you are not yet a forex trader no matter how much forex terminology you know and can quote.

Senior Member yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    There is no better knowledge than your own experience, and i noticed that what we learn by our own efforts it remain in our mind for long, so it is worth to learn by trading your own.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.04 USD
    Thanks
    When i started Forex many people said that Forex is so risky do not involve in, but i never listen to anyone.
    And also my learning method the same as you posted here. It think there is no one who can teach us Forex. The only way of learning Forex is observe other trader, watch market movement and do Forex.

Junior Member narender24 is an unknown quantity at this point narender24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.50 USD
    Thanks
    yes bro you are right we should trade in demo first coz it give us very good idea about forex & we should make strategy & if we get profit with that strategy than we can start trading on real account & make some real money..!!!
    I nD n0 f@M 0z I aLrEaDy GoT sInGh In My NaMe...!!!

11. Huracan
    Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.22 USD
    Thanks
    the main idea from this thread i true, because if we can learn forex trading, we must make trading session because if just theory or just demo account just make us learn half about forex. if we trading in real, we can know about phsikolgy trading in trading. its very differnt with just learn with theory or demo. demo use just for test EA or learn about movement indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 434 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast