+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 464 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    In my opinion. to exercise improves the quality of trading, better practice on a demo account first, assume it own capital, or if you want to do in a live account is not a problem but using a small quantity or use the cents account .

to improve the quality of our trading takes much to learn and of better during the learning process write the mistake that occur on our analysis. and the extent of your discipline and your consistency in the process of learning
    me aapki baat se aur views se ekdum sehmat hon
    jitni achi tarah se demo account se smajha ja sakta hai utni achi tarah se aap kabhi bhi anhi samjh sakte..iske liey bas a[ko demo account ko seiuslt lena padega aur demo account me bhi utna hi paisa rakh ke tarding karna padega jitna aap apne real account me rakhan chahate hai..aisak arne se aapk oexact idea lagega ki ap kitne bade lots me tarde kar sakte hai aur kitne tarde ke stah akr sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maliknas View Post
    No doubt the best way to learn to do any thing is to do that thing by your hands. We can learn until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we can't become good traders until we do the trading ourselves so for learning forex trading we have to do a lot of practice for trading in demo.
    In my opinion. to exercise improves the quality of trading, better practice on a demo account first, assume it own capital, or if you want to do in a live account is not a problem but using a small quantity or use the cents account .

to improve the quality of our trading takes much to learn and of better during the learning process write the mistake that occur on our analysis. and the extent of your discipline and your consistency in the process of learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt the best way to learn to do any thing is to do that thing by your hands. We can learn until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we can't become good traders until we do the trading ourselves so for learning forex trading we have to do a lot of practice for trading in demo.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is bat se sehmat nahi hon..mere khaya lse forex ko samjhne ka sabse acha tarika hai ki forex ke demo account me practise karna aur sath hi sath kisi senior trader ke contact me rehna..sirf forex trading karne se aap forex ko nahi smajh sakte..kayi websites ko padna padta hai aur stah hi sath kisi se consult bhi karna padta hai

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main idea from this thread i true, because if we can learn forex trading, we must make trading session because if just theory or just demo account just make us learn half about forex. if we trading in real, we can know about phsikolgy trading in trading. its very differnt with just learn with theory or demo. demo use just for test EA or learn about movement indicator.

Junior Member narender24 is an unknown quantity at this point narender24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro you are right we should trade in demo first coz it give us very good idea about forex & we should make strategy & if we get profit with that strategy than we can start trading on real account & make some real money..!!!
    I nD n0 f@M 0z I aLrEaDy GoT sInGh In My NaMe...!!!

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started Forex many people said that Forex is so risky do not involve in, but i never listen to anyone.
    And also my learning method the same as you posted here. It think there is no one who can teach us Forex. The only way of learning Forex is observe other trader, watch market movement and do Forex.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no better knowledge than your own experience, and i noticed that what we learn by our own efforts it remain in our mind for long, so it is worth to learn by trading your own.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is definitely no better way to learn how to trade forex but by practice and practical experience. If you have not had a training of your psychology and emotions, then you are not yet a forex trader no matter how much forex terminology you know and can quote.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SO true ! Only experience can teach you the real things in forex ! I liked that line "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex"
    Theory knowledge is required but cant depend on it only. Practicing will make you successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 464 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)