+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 464 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after demo trading for sometime, its a must to start real trading and you should start with a cent account. You must trade in real account to get real experience. Demo trading only lets you feel the MT4 and all its functions but you need to trade in real account for real emotional training. yes, I agree with that statement. If you want to gain experience on forex, trading in forex. Do not just play the demo account only. Real psychological accounts and demo accounts, different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to learn forex is by doing trade. The first, practice on a demo account while finding out about forex articles and trading strategies. Join the forum and get the information you need to know before stepping into the real account. learn and continue to learn because forex market is still moving and never give up to get experience to be an expert. Several ways to learn the forex trading but the best way is to use the demo account for practice, in my opinion demo trading account must be more benefited to learn the trading and to get the more awareness about forex trading, also the real trading is same like the demo trading.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very true statement because no book or reading can compare to the experience that you will get when you on the trading platform. It is very important to put to practice what you learn from the books. If you have not been on the trading field of forex, then the theory that your learned will be of no use. mere khayal se real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni aana chahaiye kyunki demo account se traders ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai jo ki real account se nahi seekha ja sakta.isliye har trader ko yahi salah di jati hai ki forex me real account me trading karne se pehle traders ko demo account me trading karni chahaiye

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think after demo trading for sometime, its a must to start real trading and you should start with a cent account. You must trade in real account to get real experience. Demo trading only lets you feel the MT4 and all its functions but you need to trade in real account for real emotional training. I do agree that practical trading experience is just great and help us to take decisions right at the right time. No matter whatever theory we learn the market moves in its own way and is very hard to predict with most of the methods available. So Hands on experience is the best teacher for the traders.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in forex trading and if you want to earn a good amount of profit over here then grab knowledge and ideas about forex as much as you can . There are many forex forum which will help you to learn forex trading , well this is also the best forum to learn forex carefully , you can also do practice in demo account for grabbing some good knowledge , you may also confess and clear you doubt in this forum . And the people over here would love to help you and we all gonna support you if you want to know about forex trading .

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree because using demo account means you are trading with only virtual currency but when you start with real currency you started investing your mind your time and the main thing is your investment , which makes people become professional, and its true when you'll start trading you'll gain experience automatically but slowly-slowly , and as we all know that how much experience is important in the field of forex , so i must suggest you people to start with low leverage account and start with low investment and capital.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is bat se sehmat nahi hon..mere khaya lse forex ko samjhne ka sabse acha tarika hai ki forex ke demo account me practise karna aur sath hi sath kisi senior trader ke contact me rehna..sirf forex trading karne se aap forex ko nahi smajh sakte..kayi websites ko padna padta hai aur stah hi sath kisi se consult bhi karna padta hai we must make trading session because if just theory or just demo account just make us learn half about forex and its a must to start real trading and you should start with a cent account.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to learn forex is to trade in fore. We can learn the forex trading by reading e-books and articles and even we can learn from different videos available at you-tube but the practical experience will be more helpful and that experience can come only by trading. So we should use the best learning method of demo trading. the main idea from this thread i true, because if we can learn forex trading, we must make trading session because if just theory or just demo account just make us learn half about forex. if we trading in real, we can know about phsikolgy trading in trading. its very differnt with just learn with theory or demo. demo use just for test EA or learn about movement indicator.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, we can learn everyday to gain much knowledge about this business by practice everyday. Our knowledge will be increased day by day automatically when we practice. Practice give us experiences also, and if we get knowledge from our experiences , we will not easy to forget about it, we will remember about it for a long time. Being self taught very important you can learn from so many sources an you have to only do one thing and that is usually you have to understand very well skills that are self taught very important and one get to understand better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 464 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)