+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    In the forex, we do not need to rush to get rich or become successful. Because forex is also a system. Each system requires that both inputs and processes, so that the output is also good.
    You are right trading Forex is a system and we should first make the inputs perfect by learning hard and working and practice then the outputs will be that we will be successful and rich.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex, we do not need to rush to get rich or become successful. Because forex is also a system. Each system requires that both inputs and processes, so that the output is also good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also caught up in the desire to become wealthy in a short time, when there is no quick way to become rich, everything takes time, perseverance and hard work .. after I lost my capital for a Margin Call, now I prefer the advantages of continuous, although the number is relatively small

Thanks
    I personally think that knowledge is alone not enough for a good trader. The good trader is a person who knows what to do when the trade goes in an opposite direction. It is not possible for a trader to control his emotions while trading just by learning Forex or practicing in demo account.
    To treat a demo account with a real account is easy, because the demo with the real is not much difference. Especially if using stretegi buy below or sell above. But the fact that it still results in a better demo than the real. So maybe the experience in real trading it is more important ....

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    I completely agree with you.Pratice can be a very good habbit.If we can try our best to enjoy our pratcing,I think we can achieve so much.We can gain more trading skills,strategies,analysis styles.
    thats right,more efficient ways if we are reading and practice in same ways,so we can apply strategies in demo and can makes
    learning proggress more faster,and try to knows many situations so your mistakes will get reduce for making same mistakes that you already knows

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    keeping your fund as healthy as possible is important..i do agree with sinaga...we cannot trade anymore if we did not have any money left in put account...so trading with small quantity is best if we dont have any proven strategy yet...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    thank you guys. I traded in my always control how much the loss that we can receive. This one makes me able to survive in this trade. I always use 3% of the funds that I have to trade. we can not trade at any time? if we lose this time tomorrow we might be lucky and we can fix the system that we use
    Interesting opinion bro ... You say, always use 3% of funds for trading. Do you also use the SL or TP rules in any trading that you do? and if using 3% in any trading, how much% you can make in a month?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with your opinion. Could you please tell me more about financial management you mean here? thanks ..
    thank you guys. I traded in my always control how much the loss that we can receive. This one makes me able to survive in this trade. I always use 3% of the funds that I have to trade. we can not trade at any time? if we lose this time tomorrow we might be lucky and we can fix the system that we use

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone aspires to be rich. Sometimes people think of forex trading can be a get rich quick. all need a process. if we are able to master the trading system and be able to take advantage of the system was not impossible. as long as we are able to regulate the discipline and financial management that we use for trade

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    To be rich from Forex trading needs lot of discipline in trading and learning the skills. What we need to concentrate in the beginning is improving our trading skills and about leaning the market conditions.
    Your opinion is very interesting. Here you emphasize the importance of discipline. What do you mean by that discipline, we have to spend some time on a continuous basis, or in another form, do you? can you explain further? thanks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)