+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!
    any investment that we do, the most important thing is our goal to invest. investment is not always just a salable items, but also a useful science. we appreciate all the money we should be able to take the benefit, if not useful then do not be taken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!
    Yes I also agree with you that This is the great article I have ever read. But It is a long story to read by looking on th emonitor. I will suggest everione to read this article with patience at least you will earn some knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is universal truth that practice man make perfect. If you want to get success and become a big trader in forex market I suggest you continue learning process with trading.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend your article is true and contain many more benefit to the forex learning but if you fully want to teach us by your articles so please precise it and again paste it in the forum by doing so we will be able to get your article in short time

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if someone wants to be rich and want to make a good profit with forex trading..then he should follow some basics of forex market...first of all , he should learn forex trading well and make a plan for it....secondly, he should also always forex rules in order to learn a good profit....thirdly, he should not over trade or get greedy in forex trading, because these two things can make you suffer more losses and will always put you in trouble....he should always learn from mistakes and do not repeat it again.....

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Sorry to disagree, scalping is the practice of novice traders only and experienced and experts traders believe in long term trading and they place a trade for more pips. Scalping will ruin your trading habits and confidence as well.
    we do not know for sure which is actually better, scalping or long term. certainly better if it results in what we expect the profit. it can by scalping and can also by a long term

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will tell you all of these things only in two lines, the beginner to start trading and to become a successful trader is to build his own strategy that fit his needs and suits his style and personality and make sure to keep it simple with just one or two indicators.
    An interesting opinion. Just not that easy to get it. We need a training, learning, discussion, and reflection on the characteristics of a person, before finding a trading style and other things that you mentioned.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading if you want to be rich fast then better to used the scalping, because its more powerful strategy to make the money fast with best trading planning and better for the beginner's of the forex trader's.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    good habits usually comes from commitment and self awareness. Without it even if we're practice the every day, the habits will only last temporary. discipline and patient should be lies deep in our heart and not in our head. So when ever we're going to trade the habits will drive us automaticaly.
    have good habits from the beginning of a bad start it was very difficult and sisters, we made ​​and in a difficult position because it makes our own decisions just as well own that will have the risk that
    What's wrong with trying to forward a good and orderly planning is a very good

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    good habits usually comes from commitment and self awareness. Without it even if we're practice the every day, the habits will only last temporary. discipline and patient should be lies deep in our heart and not in our head. So when ever we're going to trade the habits will drive us automaticaly.
    have good habits from the beginning of a bad start it was very difficult and sisters, we made ​​and in a difficult position because it makes our own decisions just as well own that will have the risk that
    What's wrong with trying to forward a good and orderly planning is a very good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 236 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)