+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 236 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice and practice and never think to stop learning and practicing as long as become a trader, and also try to think with clear and see the reality with compare our ability and skill then for it just forget to get the money with faster and become a richman in a night,
    but if they want to learn and practice with discipline and patience as good habit then they will achieve their purpose as soon as possible they can
    do the best we can

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You require is persistence to become accomplishment, instead of receiving $1000 within a week and also loosing the following surrounding order. It is always good to delay as well as become the steady income and also build the fund for long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Trading Forex does require supporting factors, such as patience. In forex trading, the probability of success for the Beginner Trader is very small. To be successful in this business, a Trader Beginners must be patient, in terms of learning, practice, evaluation, planning, and others. Patience that would lead him to success. Beginner traders are in a hurry to be rich and successful, it will often run into bankruptcy. He/she will not make a profit, he will only get disappointment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammie View Post
    this is another good article for us traders especially beginners.
    Article lifted straight from Adam Khoo's website.All contents of the original article has remained unchanged.If You Want to Be RichPractice this One HabitWhat keeps most people from becoming rich is the habit of wanting instant gratification. Instant gratification is the habit of always wanting to enjoy now and not having the patience to wait for future benefits. As a result, these people spend a lot more than theyinvest. By spending on that new car, new widescreen television set or designer watch they get instant gratification. When it comes to investing in books, seminars, stocks or insurance products, they will think twice as they have to wait for future benefits. It is precisely for this reason that whatever money comes into their hands will soon be frittered away and not multiplied.People who want instant gratification will always look for quick and easy ways of making money rather than building a sustainable business that adds value to (repeat) customers. They tend to cut corners on quality and deliver shoddy products to save money and boost short term profits. As a result, their profits rarely last and they will soon go out of business.At the same time, those who desire instant gratification lack thepatience to allow their money to grow and compound through investing. When they dont see huge sums of money in a few weeks, they abandon their investments and never get to reapthe benefits. They have no patience to wait for the seeds theysow to grow into huge money trees that bear fruit.You see, there are only two ways you can use your money. You can either spend it or invest it. When you spend $100, you get gratified from whatever you bought but that $100 is gone! You get zero returns. When you invest that$100 in a seminar, books or stock, it will grow into $120, $200, $500 or even $1000, depending on yourrate of return.Delayed GratificationOn the other hand, all millionairesadopt the habit of delayed gratification. They have the patience to wait for greater abundance in the future. Whether in business or in investments, you must delay gratification in order tocreate massive wealth.People with delayed gratification invest a lot more than they spend. Again, they know that by spending a dollar, they may feel good for aninstant, but their future wealth willbe destroyed. When it comes to spending money, they are extremely frugal. However when itcomes to investing, they do not think twice about writing a check for a few thousands dollars. They know that through patience, that money will multiply into a future fortune.Millionaires never take shortcuts in business. They always look at giving the best value to their customers, even if it means earning less at present. They knowthat by building their reputation, itwill lead to huge profit streams in the future.I cannot emphasize this value enough because I feel that it is what has really set me apart from all my peers. It is why I earn manymore times than most people my age. You see, when I was in collegeand university, most of my friendsspent their holidays partying and having fun. They experienced instant gratification.Instead of partying, I would spend all my holidays taking up speaking engagements to hone my presentation skills, reading investment books, analyzing company reports and writing chapters of my first book. I knew that by sacrificing my immediate enjoyment, the rewards in the future would be tremendous! Sureenough by the time I graduated from University I had streams of passive income from my best-selling book and two businesses that I had set up. I was earning more money than many ofmy lecturers while many of my friends were struggling to get theirfirst job with their first paycheck.Frankly, I never felt deprived. I had so much passion for what I was doing that indulging in drinking and idle lounge-lizard chatter just seemed like a huge waste of time. Nor did I miss social companionship. I had a steady, supportive girlfriend (now my wife), and a core of close buddies in these businesses we ran (and had so much fun and profit), while still studying. In fact a couple of them are still working with me today.Let me give you another example. When it comes to spending money, I am extremely hesitant. Once I saw a mobile phone that I really liked. It was priced at $800. I kept staring at that phone over and over again but eventually walked away. I found it just too painful to part with $800 for a phone. My friends thought I was crazy as I was earning over $1,000 an hour at the time, whenever I spoke. But then again, I knew that the moment I spent that $800, it would be gone!On the other hand, whenever I go to a bookstore, I think nothing of spending $800 buying a whole series of marketing, business and investment books. In fact, I once spent $12,000 attending an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) training course in the United States, without even thinking twice.Why? Because I know that if I spend that $12,000, the ideas that I get from those books and seminars, when applied, will generate me millions and so they have! But most people do the exact opposite. They think nothing of squandering $3,000 on a ring but think twice before buying a good book for $30! No wonder they are poor! So, develop the habit of delayed gratification andspend wisely and you will see your money multiply.
    thank you my dear jo app ne itni achi post ham se shre ki hane main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k ager ham forex trading main esi taran se achi habits apnatey rahen to waqi he ham es main kafi profit ho ga

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Applying the complete trading skills can make us rich. In order to do this, we traders should make sure that we form the habit of practicing forex trading till we have enough experience to control our trading results positively.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is good article . That is right. If we want to get more investment return so we must parting and spend our investment first in some of knowledge like a book and seminar. For now i still parting my 25 percent of my investment to learn. Because learning in trading is long lasting knowledge.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well said, it is really a good thread about the additional expenses that we have to bear as the cost of our investments, i am also planing to buy a phone but i could not decide for which i should go for.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right traders can be more disciplined to learn forex practice by implementing the use of virtual capital in a demo account based on the funds and now i know that improving knowledge about forex can be a very good foundation for our future.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you wanna to be rich you must work hard to achieve it.a trader can get good trading strategy and money management through their practice and experience only.trade with confident and i think this will give you good profit

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in forex one needs to be patient while trading.if you want to earn good profits then he needs good trading strategy ,proper money management as well as risk management.trading without emotion is not at all an easy thing.but emotion cause you loss only

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 236 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)