+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 236 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that this is universals trutsh that practices man makes perfectly and If you want to get successfuly and become a bigest traders in the forex markets I suggest you continues the learning process with trading !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    habit is the key to success, we can train a good habit to practice in demo account. if we are serious in learning the good habits that we will bring in a real account. but if it is not serious in learning it will be useless to learn in a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by priyanthask View Post
    Very nice article to read. I also need to mention patience is must in the forex trading . To become a good professional in forex trading you need to develop this quality.You can develop this by experience.If you are a beginner, do more and more in demo account and after the start of real account you will continue this quality by experience.
    i agree with your opinion completely because without patience we will not be able to wait until we get the good
    trading signal that can make us profit. also in forex everything is about waiting that is why patience is important.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice article to read. I also need to mention patience is must in the forex trading . To become a good professional in forex trading you need to develop this quality.You can develop this by experience.If you are a beginner, do more and more in demo account and after the start of real account you will continue this quality by experience.

Member jamilktba is an unknown quantity at this point jamilktba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    To be rich either from forex or from any other venture in life, you will need to keep abreast of any changes involved in that industry and this requires constant learning and practice. You need to keep reading materials that relate to that field that you are involved in.
    Its impossible really to be quicly rich from the forex markets !! this markets it can be use only like an addiotionals incomes like getting about 1-5 monthly adn if a traders want to be rich quicly and make a big profit he will loss certainly !!!

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not but agree with you. It is obviously possible if you can trade wisely. But to trade wisely you must have to know the proper method of Forex trading and you also need a lot of practice.

Banned merajfx is an unknown quantity at this point merajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its a great article for all trader to know about this.every success need some rules so if we want to be a rich man then we need to use some technical things because it works.we need to wait for a good time and we need to gain that time than it is possible.

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you.Its very important in forex be patience.Greed control is also a fact in forex
    trading.so be patience and greed less then you must be succeed in Forex.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be rich either from forex or from any other venture in life, you will need to keep abreast of any changes involved in that industry and this requires constant learning and practice. You need to keep reading materials that relate to that field that you are involved in.

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    I do not wish that I would be wealth or richness of the forex market.
    It also aspires to a lot of traders or merchants all really just not a lot ... I am all that I hope is to achieve a good income to some extent permitted the hard life of me I hope only a decent profit from the forex market $ 500 per month is not a lot of it so far ..
    correct sir, truly a fantastic income if we truly master the forex market is certainly revenue bisni we want we can get to easily when coupled with the knowledge and strategies that we understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 236 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)