+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 236 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have realized the importance of the patient when l met with a retired teacher.he already raised 4 kids all graduated from collage and he has a nice house and so many investment ,l was wonder how come with just a small salary he was able to make all this.so he told me that when he start to receive his salary he always keep some amount for installment lots or house or he saved always some amount in the bank.and he always put a yearly target to gain.at the end years past when he checked his savings he coudn't believe how much he saved.and he was successful for all of his life.now the lesson is :aren't we too much hurry when we are trading.do we ever think to save some amount every week from our earnings.?and never touch to them at least for one year.yes you could have a very big capital now for trading or buying a nice car. :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my Dear friend you are absolutely right Practice is more important in Forex trading business if we practice more on demo account then only we can achieve success by doing good work on real account Forex is the best business in the world so we should Where to practice as much as Demo so that we can get Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the advice given. I'll try to practice and may we be successful in this field. I will continue to try to practice patience and be consistent in doing forex trading. because I had a margin call. but I never get bored to learn and try again and all investors want to succeed, create a schedule for the evaluation, we will be able to learn from experience, is very good. Easy money in Forex trading depends on the action used in the strategy. If a working strategy is easy to rank in the result, it's easy to earn money with forex job.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we be aware that forex is in no way place out to get rich overnight. we have to be compelled to work arduous out to achieve our success here. therefore we have to be compelled to management greed and concern each out to avoid mistakes which may lead us destruction in our account :-)
    and Everyone in this business want to get success and make profit here but for it they need to do hard working with the use of good strategies and they should learn it more and more for making good planning and strategies for their working in this way they will be able to get success here and become rich by earning from it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that will be no management of your emotions even if your capital you may lose must be made from either forex or other business in life paramount to becoming a trader we are obliged to keep the emotions or control it so that we can always trade in the act safely and In Forex trading every day is come with new setup of chance to increase our success in trading, but we must have patience to make profit from this things and need to have long time plan to be rich by Forex trading profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right ,and don't forget about patiently skill .patiently skill are important in forex trading .if we understand and do it seriously maybe we will quickly succeed in the forex business is that it is true that we must be disciplined and This depends on the ability and capital, we can arrange own trading plan and money management, as well as emotional stability and discipline for trading in accordance with the trading rules correctly, make no mistake when trading forex in a hurry to get rich quick as this will lead to carelessness.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaa I am also agree practices is the key success of all work. It is also impotent in forex business. If you make good forex business man to more practices forex market condition. If you more practices forex market then you rich forex market. and This article is slightly controversial when compared to the normal sensitive to your feelings personal development advice because this is the TRUTH. If I want to keep everyone happy and write about the colorful rainbow and daisy's, birds chirping, flowers blooming, etc then I should just opens up a nursery home and take care of children. I want to tell you the truth straight to your face because I've been there and heard the garbage understatements and lies thrown everywhere.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaa I am also agree practices is the key success of all work. It is also impotent in forex business. If you make good forex business man to more practices forex market condition. If you more practices forex market then you rich forex market. and This article is slightly controversial when compared to the normal sensitive to your feelings personal development advice because this is the TRUTH. If I want to keep everyone happy and write about the colorful rainbow and daisy's, birds chirping, flowers blooming, etc then I should just opens up a nursery home and take care of children. I want to tell you the truth straight to your face because I've been there and heard the garbage understatements and lies thrown everywhere.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is quite appropriate decision and nice about it they will always practice on locks can not be greedy and always humble. what we get is the result of hard work and never give up very useful the existence of this forum we should utilize existing pembelajaan on this forum, a lot of things we can learn from the knowledge and experience as well as a bonus given by this forum. and i agree with you about should not be greedy and always humble. what we get is the result of hard work and never give up a trader who has committed a great let should have rules and remain consistent with the provisions of the trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-25)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im confused how this article can facilitate us with these trades ? we think that forex is absolutely not place out to get rich overnight. we want out to work onerous to attain our success here. so we want out to management greed and concern each out to avoid mistakes which should lead us destruction our accounts.
    and The founders of the eToro trading platform have obviously noticed that the forex market has significant advantages for the amateur trader in comparison to other financial markets. The forex market is less complicated because it revolves around 8 main trading instruments. The forex market operates 24 hours a day, with the exception of weekends, which means that traders can react to trends and news as they happen without waiting for the bell to ring. The forex market offers a greater range of leverages meaning that a forex trader does not have to invest huge amounts of capital in the market, since it is customary for forex dealers to offer leverages as high as 1:400.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 236 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)