+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a great article that I have read. I also spent the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I'm not yet a student, I don't join parties, I don't travel, I don't spend money on Android phones or iPhones, I don't spend money on new T-shirts. But I collect every penny to invest in forex. This is the BEST article !! and after we stop learning, at the same time we also stop using our abilities, and this is bad for our future transactions. great investors will always need the latest techniques in order to follow the modification industry. if as investors we can comply, the benefits will be reduced from our vision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get rich by trading, he must be able to control his emotions. Never deal with the purpose of 'revenge'. In this condition, your emotions will ignite. You are angry, angry at the market not moving according to your wishes. when emotionally unstable we usually can't make the right decision and all investors in this world want to be successful investors. and sure to be the richest person in the entire world. but the truth is very different, I hear that almost 90% of investors fail to finally become successful in this business. for this reason we must not stop to find not to finally give up. it was a true champion at the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not that you have to buy all the books that are available, instead of taking some really good books and buying them. If the contents of this book are very useful for us to trade and make money, I don't think that's a good thing. Even though I also don't buy Forex-related books, I still buy motivational books to keep my hopes on. and Yes, that is a sad truth and it is part of human attitude, greed and desire more than in a short time. There is no patience and no waiting and we always want to reach the stars even if that isn't possible. Learn to be very satisfied and plan your path carefully.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I will tell you all these things in just two lines, beginners to start trading and become a successful trader is to develop their own strategies that suit their needs and according to their style and personality and make sure to keep it simple with only one or two indicators !! and very large lines and tips that you have given me to get rich from forex. You forex not only has advantages but also risks and losses. so we need to learn trading strategies like that which can give us profits only without losing and they might be a little better so we can get rich from forex quickly and can get a lot of profits from trading on a regular basis.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Training does not have to be rich or poor, but he wants someone who wants to be notified by the UN agency and tries not to be tired and relentless to try and stand up when any prevalence is at the bottom and the support of family or closest friends is encouragement for us to continue to be eager to achieve success. but it's up to you, because you have to take chances or even create opportunities for yourself. therefore, it takes patience and discipline to learn and train yourself to improve your trading skills !!

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has hopes to get rich and collect money fast. So we need to do routine training with a demo account. Because a demo account is the best place to increase our knowledge. Except this, we also try to use some micro investments to conduct our training sessions. If it has to help us increase our profit margins. and Although I have read this article before, I cannot remember the content. Today I read again and realized that from the last reading not much had happened to me. I feel I still have to improve a lot in this direction and avoid instant gratification by closing positions in profit, instead I now keep them running to big profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has hopes to get rich and collect money fast. So we need to do routine training with a demo account. Because a demo account is the best place to increase our knowledge. Except this, we also try to use some micro investments to conduct our training sessions. If it has to help us increase our profit margins. and Although I have read this article before, I cannot remember the content. Today I read again and realized that from the last reading not much had happened to me. I feel I still have to improve a lot in this direction and avoid instant gratification by closing positions in profit, instead I now keep them running to big profits.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much from you time taken to analyze the best way to get profit in forex investment and i can't wait to practice this and i just hope it can go my way and i know this will go very far in the forum for The beginners and I will contact you with feedback on this strategy in my demo account and fine, thank you very much for your time analyzing the best way to get rich with forex investments, and I also want to add more to this analysis that besides to always be on the positive side of trading we really need to avoid more than trading and greed must be out of trade based on my understanding

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your article is correct and contains more benefits for forex learning, but if you fully want to teach us your article, please correct and paste it in the forum by doing so, we will be able to get your article in no time. and well that is a great tactic for selling tickets or books for writers with this seminary. yes you have to be patient to make money, but that doesn't mean that you spend $ 1,200 on seminars if you have $ 1500, and then open an account with the remaining $ 300.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can join this trade easily and get profit and can understand Forex work easily than easy Forex trading for beginners. on the other hand, if you don't know Forex trading and want to work you will only lose. and Profits and losses are part of this trade and a trader must be prepared for losses too. Even when trading in this market, traders must try to reduce the risks and minimize losses. A trader needs to trade with proper money management and place a stop loss and take profits for their trade and trade carefully to allow quality trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)