+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that this article is great and now you can now why you are cheap ea; s or ebooks don't work and forex is patience and you need to put a lot of effort in it and to get results and to get you money doubled and don't believe in luck, you won't be lucky all the time, but take a single course about forex that is really- right you can do !! and Yes you are right I think if we give more time to learn about this market then we can easily get success in our trade, I think if a trader learns perfectly and also does the exercises then this trader will succeed in 2 years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good article for all traders to know about this. Every success requires some rules so if we want to be rich then we need to use some technical things because it works. We need to wait for a good time and we need to get that time out of what is possible. this market can be used only like extra income such as earning around 1-5 monthly and if a trader wants to get rich quickly and make big profits he will definitely lose !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practicing cannot make us a good trader at all, his experience helps us to achieve that because with experience when he can see which is a good and profitable signal and this also aspires to many traders or traders all really just not a lot ... I all I hope is to achieve good income to some extent allow my hard life, I hope only a decent profit from the forex market of $ 500 per month so far not much ..

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your opinion sir, it is true that working at home indeed feels very comfortable because we can still gather with our beloved family. different from when we work with the country should be far for our families, then we will be bored with our work. What we need to do is study and focus on market development. and in patience Forex is the most important decay & artifact. if we are poor with Forex then we have to create a trading system that really becomes the foundation of a great strategy, proper money management ... trading without greed and emotions. if we trade in that way then our faculty can beautify comfortably

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange shows being prosperous little by little, obviously not becoming prosperous quickly. If you want to always be prosperous then you definitely have to adhere to fantastic income administration techniques, because you have to live in a competitive lifestyle & often try to get to some degree. and it's better to get a little at a time than to get big and then crash. professional traders always recommend us to trade safely and aim for long-term profits.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    explain that we have to invest more in learning than spending on unnecessary things in many cases because we have to make sure we spend our money the right way because it will benefit us in the future and if you want to be rich when trading in the forex market, you must understand that you must trade in the forex market with the right discipline and if you follow it with the right money management, you can easily get consistent profits from your trades.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become rich with Forex trading, then try to save a few pips per week or per month consistently. If you can reach this target, increase your investment with time to get more money. This is the only and the best way to get rich in a short time. Don't make your goals in the form of money because it will make you greedy and impatient. and I think this is a great article that I've read. I also spent the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I'm not yet a student, I don't join parties, I don't travel, I don't spend money on Android phones or iPhones, I don't spend money on new T-shirts. But I collect every penny to invest in forex. This is the BEST article !!

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that all investors want to succeed, make a schedule for evaluation, we will be able to learn from experience, very good. Easy money in Forex trading depends on the actions used in the strategy. If the work strategy is easy to rank in results, it's easy to earn money with forex work! and immediately say if you want to become rich in the future you have to save money, knowledge, experience, lessons to build better. If we want change in our lives then we must add some skills to ourselves so we will deserve more.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a limit on how much you can do, then you will be able to use it because I can't say that I don't speak a word or I can't say that I can answer for you, but I don't know how to do my success. You can still access the tab. If you are interested in buying and selling in the foreign currency market, then you will be able to invest in the forex market by investing in this product, and you will be able to use it for a long time.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You would say with England that "exercise tends to make men perfect". If you want to perform better with Forex, you must practice Forex perfectly. without training, you cannot accept meetings and hence, every time you start a Forex exchange without meetings, you cannot succeed with Forex. and we also spend the same life as the person mentioned in this article and I am a student but I don't join parties and I don't travel and I don't spend money on an Android phone or iPhone I don't spend money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)