+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 141 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main vyaktigat roop se antim katautee ka upayog karata hoon aur donon ka laabh uthaata hoon. lekin meree antim kamee chhipee honee chaahie kyonki shikaar ke samay mein sabhee antim katautee agar mera antim katautee udyog mere laabh se 50 pips hai to 100 pips hai aur yah bahut prabhaavee hai kyonki adhikaansh vyaapaaree apane laabh ko mukhy star par le jaate hain jaise 00 aur maamoolee manovaigyaanik star 50. isaka matalab hai ki ve munaapha lene se pahale is star tak pahunchane ke lie keematon ko aage badhaana sunishchit karenge. meree raay mein jis cheej par vichaar karane kee aavashyakata hai vah vah dooree hai jo bahut kareeb ya door nahin hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately still I don't not use stop loss in my trading, I only use take profit because I open the trade only at that time when I'm dead sure to get profit so don't use the stop loss feature and I always put the price to support SL-based Resistance. Prices will usually bounce back before about support and resistance. So it's better to place the SL 10 points above or below the SR. If SL is too close to the open position, the price will easily touch SL. So put it on the last SR point to prevent it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

VGA (2019-06-30)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Placing money with a lower risk of stop loss is a good thing, but the stop loss point is not a matter of mind must be based on technical analysis, consider, support and hold their cargo, choose the SL point. and trust the facts with you with great advantages, but sometimes research on similarities and getting benefits automatically to investors tends to be more greedy to earn income without options for dealing with knowledge and in the time allocated so you can Kheruch without failure or multiple failure rates

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think placing stop loss is a very good technique. but placing a stop loss very close to a buy position or selling position is very risky because the market goes down and presses your stop loss and moves back up leaving you out of trading. this often happens. and the way I put it stopped and took profit! Hi everyone, I just want to talk about how stop placement in trade plays an important role.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

rukiah (2019-06-27)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this is a very good clarification and a very good example that you mentioned in your statement, I think the beginner's mind will be very clear to read this post because many people are confused just because they put their level down. and, our mindset that we have in foreign exchange transactions can have an impact on our business efficiently. The stop stop placement in our transaction results in more errors if we take the wrong transaction option. We must be careful if we build our TP in our transactions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

cintakuya (2019-06-27)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have a bribe, and you have to deal with the tragedy. You have to cancel the order for the loss of your order and take advantage of the loan. If you have a search query, please enter a search query. k sath koi hi kerja kya jaye hain ka faida hi hota hai hai hai If you think that you have a lot of money in your account and you have a strategic plan and you have no control over the loss, then take away the profit and take the lead in your target.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

baper (2019-06-27)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm very good strategy thank you dear application ne kafi post achi ki ha or waqai he es ko parrh k kafi main knowledge izafa howa ha main pehely kafi confusion ka shikar hota tha par ab kisi have taken main knowledge izafa howa ha and I have invest everything just because I think it doesn't give a stop loss when it hits a lot of floating. If you don't mind a clear picture of this strategy can be very far in understanding this strategy, I hope you can come back. to the forum. I think the biggest is thirty-five pips and a minimum of thirty pips is quite large even though more or less it might be risky.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

darakan (2019-06-29)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on what partner I took to trade on that day, for US / JOY I have reached an exclusive loss of 20 pips from the point and the empty place is 15 pips, because US / JOY defecation does not convey extreme. and Most of the stop loss time is hunted, if there is a trader my stop loss is 50 pips and takes 100 pips profit. * I want to double with a single risk.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and target placement are very important, the placement of stop loss for each trader varies depending on the system used. There are 30 pips, 50 pips is 100 pips. but why stop loss is always greater than the profit target you want to achieve. because we are afraid of losing, I often experience this, but if we really analyze it sometimes sorry to open it has been closed while the price is still far in line with our opening. how to deal with this kind of thing. ask for advice

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello India, I want to share with you, wrong placement means profit or wrong loss. You have no right to take it. Because of this, you cannot continue. I hope for your best day. So I suggest you to take the right placement for real Forex men. It must be taken. Also it might not give you an advantage all the time. I can confirm to you that all good traders cannot obtain from all trades. For that you need to choose trade psychology. What type of trade will you play. Scalping or daily trading. Instead you will choose a partner, rather than you will choose a time frame than you will choose an overbought and oversold market, than you will choose the market support and resistance, than you will choose your right stop loss and take the profit area. Yes, take profit or lose in secret. I hope for your best day. Once again I ask you. Please make a plan and modify it day after day. You will be sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 141 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)