+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 141 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there is no doubt that the placement of stop loss and take profit is very important, so we must learn that we will be able to trade better and all require process and patience and as traders we must always be ready and all will be good to be able to focus. and ji har traders what haha hota hai jisse style wo stop loss aur take profit lagata hai, feel stop loss aur tp hamesha har trade me alag he hota hai esliye hold usmein achhe sejjena he yahan thik rehta hai ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is my way for most traders to place their take profit at a major level like 00 and a minor psychological level like 50. This means that they will make sure to push prices to reach this level before making a profit, so I make good money management. and ap to the pr pair depends on the hy jo jo what is the han agr agr woh solid han for ap ko fortunately mly no agr ni loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play hmesha apna sl free trade krta hu maximum time to open trading hi karta hu there is no stop loss without take profit but kabhi kabhi tp set krta hu jab main trading apni pe dhyan nae de pata hu to, aapki steps ko jaroor oak bar try because Chahunga and I just want to discuss about how placing a stop in trading plays an important role in your profitability as a trader. Some traders want to stop tight to limit their losses, and some beginners put their stops in the wrong place, making it vulnerable to beatings. Placement of stops should not be seen as negative, this is our ally in protecting our capital. The right stop on one'strade will give us enough trading space to make it profitable

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think everyone should use that option. If we set stop loss then we can reduce the chance of automatic closing. in this case why I advise everyone to use this and take advantage of stop loss if you use karke hum apne profit ko plus aur loss if it falls short of time, trading hum time when taking profit level ko set because ya na because humen stop loss How come the jarur set because Chahiye Kyoki stop loss humen lost weight when it was safe.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji stop losses to sabhi traders iko use because your chahiye is safe trading ki nishani hti hain so as to stop losses ka istemaal hum apni trade mein karte nahi hain to issa istemaal because the bahuri jaruri jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji and profit and loss is something that always happens in forex traders but we can avoid losses by trailing stop, this is useful when we make an open position then it has got a profit but it has not yet reached our TP point so we put SL plus in this case when the direction of our turn the price will still get profit instead of loss

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me forex is a business that we play with emotions and psychology with Take profit can help traders to get profit and Stop loss can help traders avoid big losses, not Take profit is also important that determines our risk and if we get a prize with profit with kassi where high volatility can produce very irregular movements ie Don't try to take profit yp and ignore losses instead I think the most important thing is stop loss and stop loss for me which we can use to limit how much we have to cut losses, usually stop loss and take profit are used by traders that their orders will bind them to remain and they are not online at the computer so automatically the order that we attach to close the order itself if it touches take profit or stop loss.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-19)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have thoughts about how we can place stop losses and take profits. but I think we want to change SL and TP by calculating, how much profit if the market goes up or up, where I don't face losses. and your veiw part is also true. You have to apply your adiea good. all the best. and Apne yaha par ak ac ko yaha strategy par share kiya hai, lakin play apne trading because of liye stop loss or take profit ko hamesha trading i 3pip ki change sharpening hi use hu cards, yahaha mujhe jayada lalach to liye jayda loss forehead because of hi ,

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very helpful for traders who are not present on their computers in the average trading time. The stop-loss order will also remain the same so I chose to take profits because successful traders say we need to know where we want to go out more than when we want to enter the Forex trading business it is a very complicated business, so just let it stop loss point is more than just taking it and we don't set stop loss then we can get a big loss or all losses

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact that a person is top notch gives you close friends. I've never heard of it. Recently I came to a sell position where the damage stops can fall to level 00 as outlined by my personal inquiry (EUR / USD SL 1. 3200). But now let me use it 1. 3210 to check position certainty and especially those about psychological level. This is very effective because most traders place their take profit at major levels like 00 and minor psychological levels like 50. This means that they will make sure to push prices to reach this level before taking profits. But your take profit and stop loss naturally have to limit your entry and the risk of award rewards !!!!

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je haan stop loss aur take profit ap lattice bhi when the game sakty hain jab apki marzi ho, yani ap agr khud beth kr trading nhe kr rhay hain tu phr ap main trading apni marzi ki limit dy sakty hain jab apko loss ka khatra ho what is the stop loss for dayn aur jab apko profit if you want ho rha ho tu take profit because the other action options are good. and Placing stop loss at danger unless money is a big problem but the stop loss factor in it is not a matter of mind which must rely on doing special research must consider the level of assistance and resistance to the chosen place your stop-loss factor enters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 141 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)