+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 141 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1403

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Banned fahadismail is an unknown quantity at this point fahadismail's Avatar
    Thanks
    bht he staragety byan ke ha ap ne log amoomanistra ke stragety byan nhn krtay or chupa k r rakhtahy haile lekn apne bht aca kia ha or ye stragety bht achi lg reh ma isko apply kronga or dekhon g k mere kaam b aati ha yannhn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend stop loss use karney ki skill humein demo account mey practice karke develop karni chahiye.Agar hum small balance ke saath trade kar rahe hain toh humein small lot size ke saath tight stop loss use karna chahiye.Agar humarey paas thodha badha balance hai toh hum take profit kum aur stop loss zyada rakh saktey hain jissey humara TP SL sey pehley hit ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you because stop loss is one of the main elements of a good strategy. Many new bees tend to be setting a very low stop loss which simply leads them to loss most of the times.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do the same in my stop loss positioning but that is not the only factor i calculate my stop loss point it's important to be away from psychological prices but i put into consideration the following also when i consider putting stop loss 1 - support or resistance points: if there is a support point i place my stop loss beneath that point by 10 pips and for resistance point i place it above it by 10 pips ... in addition in some situations and this happens during hedging ... i place my stop loss for the loosing trade just at the take profit of my hedging trade or may be before it if i was sure that my hedge will get to the take profit point otherwise it's loosing strategy

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often refer to the area as a round number. area will be stronger if it had been in the test into the support / resistent. area normally used as a round number instead of laying place limit orders to trade. so, we can use a round number as takeprofit for our entry, or as a position limit orders that we will do
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Along with considering that stop loss should not be bigger than the target we should ensure that stop loss is set at a level which is considered strong and market is not going to reach that in normal conditions, also target should be such that is expected to hit and it should look difficult to move market much beyond that target.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    orex forum india instaforex me aisa kuch nahi h ha k agar ham forex trading ko samaj ap ko ka bous ko karo gay aur iss business main karta ho sirf luck per depend ham bohot and wealthy rehna pade ga kion pata chal jay ga ke.

Banned dasnewton420 is an unknown quantity at this point dasnewton420's Avatar
    Thanks
    its depend to brace what i select to trading in that day, for USD/JPY i e'er sort kibosh exit its 20 pips from spot and variety point is 15 pips, because USD/JPY move not realy extreem.

Banned zaib.bebo is an unknown quantity at this point zaib.bebo's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in my point of view the answer of that question will be such that forex is a good business. yeh boht ashe tips hain for the begnniers and also for other trader but my way is different then these tips i only depend on my luck and invest

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use stop loss and take profit in my trading. I always use 1:2 for my profit. But i follow the money management rules. we always have to follow the money management rules. You don't have to more then 2% of your trading capital in one trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 141 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)