+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 141 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinka istemal loss due to regular to alawa aap kuch nahi karoge to ise bachna chahiye and you should ask if anyone has a holi girl system. I have no relevance and it is not possible to have indicators like that on mt4, not today or not even in millions of years, and even if there is no one who will ever give it to anyone especially in the forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are talking about good techniques for maintaining our stop loss, and I agree with you, level 00 is definitely psychologically important, so I would say that people can also place a stop loss behind the main fibo level. and the great detail that an individual gives to all of us. We have never heard of it. I have just come to the promotion site whoever stops damage will go down about 00 stage according to my own examination (EUR / USD SL 1. 3200). But today my goal is to use it 1. 3210 to test the facts of one's level

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the clutch depends on what I choose to bargain, on that day for USD / JPY I always stop loss of 20 pips from the target and make the target is 15 pips, because the movement of USD / JPY is not really extreme and if you can do it at above 10 pips then it's better but not below it, in the field opposite your target at level 00 because it's most likely to be hit.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your opinion, i think your opinion i am good. I tried to follow your tips, and I hope you share other tips with you. and In any market strategy we need good management and a good strategy, every business out there has some golden rules or requirements that someone must follow in order to succeed. The effectiveness of applying this principle determines how successful

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good way for most of my friends but my way I am somewhat different in some cases, i don't do i put a stop loss order if you will follow up on the agreement for a moment and i do the cooling by entering the agreement in the same direction, but the Lott multiplier to compensate for losses at the first agreement and also to get profit and the more I reflect on the prices of Balamadaafh depending on the speed of market movement ..

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should be aware of the difference between HYIPs and Forex. In fact, we cannot designate SL in HYIPs, what we can do is wait for profits once we make an investment. Maybe you can make a profit or lose all the original capital if the program turns into a scam. I also want to know how long have you been trading on forex? and what leverage and lots do you choose when you trade on forex? If you are a beginner and trade with long-term trading, I think you should set up SL in forex trading. After all, SL can make you minimize losses.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit are good techniques of all great traders. I also use this in trading, usually I use stop loss twice than take profit which means, take profit at 25 pips then stop loss at 50 pips. and I think that means he has a total stop, basically if he buffs, he buys a decline, by stopping below the daily low. If the daily price is low, the trading idea is invalid. Some people use this to follow trends, but in consolidating markets it is a loss maker.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is that opinion the result of observation and experience during your trading? indeed if you ask me it looks like the best and wasa kafi achi stretegy hi application ki aur ka application thank you yaar application na jo hai woh kafi achi post ki hai aur han is ko severe kay kafi achi knowledge of the results of ho jaya ge banda ko aur is ki waja say kafi achi knowledge of the results of ho jaya ge

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each reading arranged my trade by ending retrograde and digesting profits. I consider it an honorable guess to prevent withdrawing and receiving profits. I set my interrupt retrograde and use earnings with validation and opposition structures. But most of the 30 pips retrograde depends on industry conditions and that is indeed very good information, because most traders see level 00 as a psychological point, usually large banks and institutions order there or close their orders at this physical level, so it's better not to place our sl at a physiological level

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have SL and TP consistency in trading, I prefer to place SL and TP at the point of resistance, and try to decrease or increase the risk size if I,
    I'm sure what I guessed. it is more helpful for me to set tp and sl on orders and profit target is very important for forex trading. I think you all use target profit. If you don't take risks and use smaller lots, then you don't need to use stop loss. Those who trade with risk and usually use higher lots can use stop loss to prevent losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 141 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)