+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is very good indicator because i also use this indicator and make money throw this indicator my traders friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average for determine is not good in my view.
    agar hame support and resistance determine krne hai to ham trend line ka use kr sakte hai. trend line is best in view.
    eske saat ham dusre indicator use kr sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    this is a new thing for me in forex trading.i didn't hear anything about this.shall i know what is support and resistance.is moving average an indicator?is it good to refer it?

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray khyaal say moving average to trend ka pata laganay kay liay isstimaal hoti hain. per kuch traders jo price action per trade kertay hain wo ziada ter 8 or 21 EMA use kertay hain or iss moving average per koi bhi pin bar ya reversal candle kay signal ko trade kertay hain.

Banned Novice is an unknown quantity at this point Novice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    I Know that moving average is one of the famous and effective and mass uses indicator. Most of time, I use it on my trend. This indicator help us to catch the trend and overall price action. It also works as like dynamic support and resistance.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average se break trendline,, bahut achhi tarah se jan sakte hain.. resistance and support janne ke liye..app ko .. ya fir chart main se patta karna padega. or resistance and support indicator use kare yaa fir pivot point jaan le taki appko help mile..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

sherylwajid (2018-05-20)

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may ray khyaal say moving average to trend ka pata laganay kay liay isstimaal hoti hain. per kuch traders jo price action per trade kertay hain wo ziada ter 8 or 21 EMA use kertay hain or iss moving average per koi bhi pin bar ya reversal candle kay signal ko trade kertay ha

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Historical charts show that whenever the prices come near moving averages there is noticed strong support or resistance, people use different moving averages to find out support or resistance e.g. 20 hma, 20dma, 100 hma, 100 dma etc.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i use it just to see the trend and i too want to see the strength of the trend because it is the really important for closing the trades and friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am using Moving average indicators for identifying the trend in the given currency pair, but i am new to this identify the support and resistance thing, can you explain a little more about this subject it would be better.
    moving average indicator forex ka sabse ache indcators me se ek hai..me isko hamesha use karta hon aur sath hi sath bollinger band, RSI aur MACD indicator ka bhi use karta hon..
    is indicator ki wajah se trend ka pata lagana abhut hi easy rehta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open