+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes i think moving averages is important in forex trading. Moving averages is a simple indicator but is powerful, it can be used to determine the trend, to identifiy the support and resistance levels, and even can be used as entry point by using moving averages crosses.
    are u used it on our real trading ?and u say moving average can be used determine the trend and support and resistant level so i will adjust on my charts lets check how its work and one think is that can i use it another indicators i think its make different on my trade and make some profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    yaar ye main ne bhi moveing average indecator k barey main kafi sona ha par mugh ko sahi baat ha es k barey main zara sa bhi pata nahi ha app plz es k mutaliq koi or informations houn to zaror share karen mugh se main app ka bahot shuker guzar houn ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving average is good indicator but i only use Simple Moving Average(SMA) with different periods. I don't know about that how to find support and resistance levels by using moving average, i use it to find the trend direction.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    may ray khyaal say moving average to trend ka pata laganay kay liay isstimaal hoti hain. per kuch traders jo price action per trade kertay hain wo ziada ter 8 or 21 EMA use kertay hain or iss moving average per koi bhi pin bar ya reversal candle kay signal ko trade kertay hain.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that my method is also used just to see the trend and I would also like to see the strength of the trend, because it is very important for closing trades and friends also used this indicator to this result is so good and for shopping or you can easily gas flactuation taux.et have the most benifit.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    Moving average is good indicator but i only use Simple Moving Average(SMA) with different periods. I don't know about that how to find support and resistance levels by using moving average, i use it to find the trend direction.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about using moving average to determine support and resistance. What I know you should use is constant lines or trend lines. If you use trend line, you can easily find areas that price was not able to break easily and this areas should form support and resistance for you. Moving average is mainly used to determine trend and points of possible entry and exit.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not agree with you that the mooving average use for teh detect of the support and the resistence point as i know that the moving average use to the midelle price witch mean that the market will go at the opposit and the fractals indicator use to select the risestnce and the support points

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is the legend of indicators and also very easy to understand so that's why many traders still use this indicators for their trading and then we can combine it with the others and get a strong signals and reducle false signals, for this condition i used 3 MA and stochastic with default setting
    do the best we can

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think moving averages is important in forex trading. Moving averages is a simple indicator but is powerful, it can be used to determine the trend, to identifiy the support and resistance levels, and even can be used as entry point by using moving averages crosses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open