+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    When prices are near major moving averages it gives opportunity to make repeated profits as moving average is expected to act as a good support and resistance. If a moving average is crossed we can expect a further move so may make faster profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is the legend of indicators and also very easy to understand so that's why many traders still use this indicators for their trading and then we can combine it with the others and get a strong signals and reducle false signals, for this condition i used 3 MA and stochastic with default setting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is very good indicator because i also use this indicator and make money throw this indicator my traders friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if an indicator will be used by much traders it means they will work better.what moves the price is the decision of the traders.so if the majority of the traders will act based on the signals from moving averages then they will work.based on my own experience moving averages works well with big time frames like 1 hour 4 h and 1 day.with lower time frames they can generate wrong signals since the signals speed is very slow.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes moving average ek bahut hi achha indicator hain.. jisse hum easily trend samajh sakte hain..

main personllay use karta hun.. 200sma. 50 ema... for long term trading..

and 5ema. and 15 ema .. for short time trade..

50 ema when croos the 200sma from dwon to upward.. that time i wait for the new candle open above this cross and i enter the buy .. i get profit .. upo to 500pips

for sell i do alternate..

for short trade.. 5 ema when cross 15ema from down to upward.. that time i wait for the new candle open above this cross and i enter the by ..i get profit upto 40pips ..
    for sell i do alternate. ..

and also with moving average we are easily grab when the market going to back..

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a moving average to determine the entry point. not to determine the support and resistant. to determine the support and resistant, I use indicator Fibonacci pivots . I think this is pretty good.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Moving Average is one of the best indicators to determine the current market trend and then trade on the basis of same.Also moving averages work well on stand alone basis and it is a trusted indicator.
    me aapki baat se sehmat hon..moving average bhi ek acha tarika hai market ke ytrend ko aur uske support aur resistence ko pata karne ka lekin mujhe lagta hai ki sabse acha tarika hai charts ki study karke fir points ka pata karna..moving average ki bhi madad li ja sakti hai sath me lekin charts ko study zada zaruri hai

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    Moving averages are the most popular and widely used technical indicator . Every trader uses it to determine the support and resistance levels . they are quite easy to understand and interpret.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always used SMA and EMA to determine the direction of trend. To find the support and resistance i use pivot points and faboniac levels. But i never heard of HMA and DMA to determine the support and resistance. Please if you have started this thread then explain it more these terms which would help all forum members.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    moving average is an indicator of the most widely used by traders. I also use a moving average indicator, but I use to detect a trend. in my opinion, the use of moving average indicator is most appropriate to detect the trend. to detect support and resistent I use bolingger band.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open