+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 215 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support is a level. In this level price is awaited to go up again and again. otherwise resistance is price level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member levansin is an unknown quantity at this point levansin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistent can be calculated, you can use the formula to looking for the pivot point first and will be easier to calculate the S n R point, for the moving averaging I think its about the pivot point which happened on the smaller time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of support levels and the resistance levels on the charts but you first have to decide whether which chart you have to use and what type of trading you have to trade. Then you can easily draw major support and resistance levels on the chart

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very good thread share i am also not very good about the support and resistance, and moving average but i am learning the subject and i am now see all other member share post and i am many thing earn here, so many many thank you for the nice share and all other member for nice explain the subject.

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the support and resistance in Forex work trading is the highest highs and the smallest lows that exists in any forex twain. It is a disk that helps us to gain acceptable substance points and move points in forex change trading.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i started trading i usually trade using moving average with stoch and ...support resistence is good but i never used it for trading because this two indicator is enough for me to make good earning in scalping

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to know about industry pattern then going regular is very excellent. It is operating for me i use two going regular. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA above 200 EMA then i think pattern is up. When 200 EMA above 50 EMA then i think pattern is down. I use this two going regular in every data.

Banned Luk is an unknown quantity at this point Luk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think is here lot of good and bad indicators and you must tested all theese indicator when you want earn lot of money in the future and you must have lot of experience with this indicator because you can lose all money which you have in account balance

Senior Member mohosin is an unknown quantity at this point mohosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For support you should visit so many website about forex trading. You should learn many thing for trading with forex.

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    suport was the level of the cost activity in which the cost goes down and at that factor that the likelihood of cost motions will convert around, while the level of resistance is the other of suport....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 215 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)