+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With this number 50 and two hundred, you generally need to use a larger period of time. So, the first thing to do before reaping the results of the relocation process is usually to be aware of the exact period of time that we are going to run. I am interested in moving general because it can usually be trusted in my experience plus it helps me a lot. This is a pretty strong indicator of technicians. If you want to understand the help available and the amount of resistance then you should definitely know about the Bollinger band.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support arises while continuing to transform actually puts this important value movement down along with later that the possibility of these important steps risks reversing everything, while the pound will involve different support. and when I start trading I usually trade using moving averages with stoch and ... resistance support is good but I never use it to trade because these two indicators are enough for me to get a good income in scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul really ap ny achi baat kahe. trading k liy to sab sa phly ap co indipandance hona pary ga mutlab k kud mukhtar us k bad ap ko help lani hai for insta ki news aur un ki forcast aur us for elawa ap ko fundamintal anlysis ko read because pary ga. yes sab chezain 100% sure this is hot pher b ap per 50% yaqeen kar sakty hi. baqi sa ap ko trade alone because he pary gi. ap jab b trading karain to ghanty k 30 mint guzar jany k bad he trade kia karain.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be the greatest trader ever ... Web hosting services are the most important. A good web hosting service allows you to survive in the web world. Along with all these important qualities, there are many other opportunities that come with web hosting solutions. aspects of any website. A good web hosting service attracts large numbers of visitors and helps you show or show the world what you really want to convey.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can make you rich quick. With that number 50 and 200, you usually have to use a larger time period. so the first thing to set before choosing a setting for moving averages is knowing in what time period we will trade. for a shorter period of time I would recommend LWMA 34, 19 and 8. Combined with bollinger bands, you will see the movement of trends very well. Thank you,

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asupport and resistance oak point price haha jaha se price reverses sharpening to the opportunity hote hai aur bahut se traders support aur resistance ko dhyan me rakh kar trading hai aur trading moves the average name se hi indicates karta hai ki ka our average price move the average to the row hit karta hai. and I think you should use periods of energy and greater energy. so the first thing to do before choosing an installation for moving averages is to know in what period your energy and energy will be traded. for shorter periods of energy and energy, I would recommend LWMA 34, 19, and 8. Combined with bollinger bands, you will see the movement of trends very well

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really good for trading ... I will use daily pivot along with fibonacchi levels for trading. I also pay attention to the candlestick pattern. Resistance and support are just zones where prices are very likely to turn around. It acts like a wall. There are some obstacles, such as in daily pivots, weekly pivots or monthly pivots and I also use ema 200, which I combine with 34 ema. many traders call ema 200, the gold line. because only by looking at the 200 ema line, we can see trends will occur. If the price breaks the 200 ema from below, there will be an uptrend soon. so is the opposite. I use it in h1 time frame

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    orex market ke support and resistance levels hote hain jahan per market stop karti hai aur ine level supermarket kuchh time ke liye ruk jaati hai aur yah wala bas hote hain jahan per traders ne stop loss ko place karte hain aur iske sath hi ek profit replacement karte hain yah levels market mein aapane khud find karne hote Hain........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of this number, tend to use 50-200, higher in the appendix. The first install, before choosing an average mobility configuration is to find out what our commercial terms are. in the short term, would recommend recession 34 19-8. And a great band, you can see the mobility trend too. but for the time being, two or three levels of support and resistance and hands, support or opposition to a new level. If you want to know the opposition and you know waiting for the band.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, All trading that takes place in the foreign exchange market involves buying one currency and selling another currency simultaneously. This is because the value of one currency is determined by its comparison with other currencies. and support was initially a reversed problem in expenses where travel costs fell along with at this time that the possibility of your spending routine could be completed, due to the battle standing as the opposite of for support .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)