+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 652 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my friend, you can get some information what you need here and also we can take and give, share each others to complete our weakness and make our system better..
    and then we get it with free but very very actual...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every beginner can find great, valuable information about forex trading analysis, good entry positions and such stuff on forums. There are a lot of professional traders sharing great information that helps others. But you have to keep in mind that not every opinion and analysis on forums is made by people that really know what they're doing. There are a lot of newbies sharing their trades on forums and you can get beaten if you follow their newbie analysis. So find a good mentor and with a lot of knowledge and a bit luck you could make it.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forum is a place where you can discuss the more things that you want to know about the forex trading. And you will get many answers for your question. Only you have to select the best one from that answers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    I learned everything that I know from indian-forex, hence I can say this with 100% confirmation that forums can be a great source of Forex learning.
    Really forums a basic teacher of any new trader who just in forex just at first time and the forum pick him and save from deferent f alts and loses
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03), Jazz (2014-11-21)

Junior Member MichealFlether214 is on a distinguished road MichealFlether214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned everything that I know from indian-forex, hence I can say this with 100% confirmation that forums can be a great source of Forex learning.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best place for a newbie to learn and discuss about the forex trading. Today, the forex knowledge that I have, is 60% from these forums. I remember very well that when I first joined these forums I was not so much knowledgeable and confident and this is the role of these forums that now I have sufficient knowledge that I am earning a consistent profit.

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes! I agree with "realfun07". Forums are are very very beneficial especially for the newbies who wants to trade forex. Peoples are discussing their experiences which helps the trader to minimize their losses and don't repeat the other's mistakes.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums are one of the best places for a trader to learn about this trade as a trader can share his thoughts and ideas with other traders and also get resolution to his questions or issues from other experienced traders.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    yes of course my friend, you can get some information what you need here and also we can take and give, share each others to complete our weakness and make our system better..
    and then we get it with free but very very actual...
    do the best we can

12. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Banned azhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes forex forum help newbie in learning.
    there are many thing that we can not learn with the help of internet and books. we can learn all that things with the help of forum. we can ask our questions and doubt here without any charge.
    g bahi me b newbie ho is forum se me nay bhot kuch seeka he aur is se sekna bhot easy he lakin kuch dair lagy gi full seekny me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 652 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)