+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 652 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    can certainly help. I am a newbie, and greatly helped with the forum such as this. There are so many strategies are shared by a senior trader. besides, we can learn real trading without having to deposit money. tx ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum or any discussion board surely help people to understand and learn something good and effectively, and for the newbie the forex forum is so important for their good learning, as it is a discussion center anyone can easily ask the question and get the many different answer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I also feel that way, I always follow the discussion in this forum nearly every day and of the activities that I got a lot of knowledge from experts and also I can read the story of the experience of nearly all the trader in this forum....
    without a forum, then the trader will have difficulty to obtain new knowledge about forex.
    especially for new traders who do not know much about forex, they really need a forum to gain knowledge about forex.
    so that they become better at trading.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    ofcourse forum can help.there is no doubt on it. if you/newbie attached with a forum and read the experts comment regularly, definitely newbie will learn Forex in a better and quick way.happy trading
    I also feel that way, I always follow the discussion in this forum nearly every day and of the activities that I got a lot of knowledge from experts and also I can read the story of the experience of nearly all the trader in this forum....

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    Forums are the best places where lot of information is available on particular subject and if the conditions are in your favor then you can learn lot from the experience of other traders in the forum.
    yes, it is not something alien if the forex forum here that there is something very useful for traders who use it, especially new traders like myself because it's forex forum should be used and are used as well as possible in order to produce the benefits and capabilities as well as useful insights for trader.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forums are the best places where lot of information is available on particular subject and if the conditions are in your favor then you can learn lot from the experience of other traders in the forum.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum sab ke liye help full hote hain.. chahe ohh newbie hoo ya fir purane trader.. yeh bahut hi kam ki hain .. jaise news follow karni chahiye.. to .. emotion / aur grid control karni chahiye.. over trading nahi karni chahiye.. yeh sab bate hum jante to hain lekin use nahi karte .. but forum main anne ke baad yeh chisse khud bo khud .. hone lagte hain.. hum ain bahut se stratagy milte hain.. jisse humain achha profit mil sakta hain. aur salah bhi achhi achhi milti hain.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    han bilkul ye forum ham sab ko help kar raha ha forex trading seekhne main main ne khud bhi es forum se seekha ha sab kuch pehele main aese he trading karta tha par jab main forum es main aya to phr mugh ko forex k mutaliq kafi knowlegde mili or profit kamana bhi main ne shuro kar diya ha es forum ki he waja se

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apni bat sey agree krta hu k forex me sab aik community place mil hay jiss may wo bohot say doosray traders say kafi help lay saktay hain, agar kisi ko koi bhi masla ho wo yhan p post k throw apna masla hal kr leta hy yeh boaht acha hy i like this.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like the doctors would say, a growing child reguires vitamins and proteins to stay healthy and strong like wise the forex traders. They reguire the forex discussion forum to be able to grow and develope in the industry. It gives us the easy way out from forex difficulties. Also, it is a secure ground for the newbies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 652 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)