+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 652 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely a big YES, the forums can help the beginners because they can find useful and good informations about every thing in the forex market and they can discuss with experienced traders learn from them and also can make new friends that have the same interests.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ,definitely forum can help newbie, and i think forum can helps not only newbies or beginner forum can help old and senior traders also sometimes. because learning forex will never be end so new problem always been create & question will be ask so they discussion about this on forum and somehow it will answer by expert.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success belongs to every person who has always fought tirelessly and without despair. And this forum is a place to learn if you want to achieve success in forex. Do not want to be successful only imagine the life without effort and hard work.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    yes, forex forum can help the newbie, it help the newbie by answering the thing that was being the problem for the trader, forex forum give the newbie the good knowledge and experience that the experienced trader has already got
    I am agree with you if forex forum will help newbie for trading especially for beginner traders who don't have
    any mentor for trading. Forum can be used as subtitude mentor for trading. In forum, you can learn from other's
    experiences too.

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum may indeed be one good place to learn for a newbie, because in the forum we can learn many things from forex fundamental. but sometimes learn on the forums to be ineffective, because we are more focused on trading system others than to learn the basics of trading.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    yes, like on this forum I can get a lot of knowledge and experience can listen to a lot of traders. from there I learned how to make good trading system with the reference of many references that I have read....
    That's right if forum will give more knowledges from other's experience but it will be useless to be active in forex forum
    if you never implemented any methods, strategies, indicators, and so on which have been shared in forex forum. Also,
    forum can give more sources and informations about how to trade well with different kind of pairs.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    forum or any discussion board surely help people to understand and learn something good and effectively, and for the newbie the forex forum is so important for their good learning, as it is a discussion center anyone can easily ask the question and get the many different answer.
    yes, like on this forum I can get a lot of knowledge and experience can listen to a lot of traders. from there I learned how to make good trading system with the reference of many references that I have read....

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    can certainly help. I am a newbie, and greatly helped with the forum such as this. There are so many strategies are shared by a senior trader. besides, we can learn real trading without having to deposit money. tx ..
    yes, forex forum can help the newbie, it help the newbie by answering the thing that was being the problem for the trader, forex forum give the newbie the good knowledge and experience that the experienced trader has already got

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can certainly help. I am a newbie, and greatly helped with the forum such as this. There are so many strategies are shared by a senior trader. besides, we can learn real trading without having to deposit money. tx ..
    I am so sure if there are so many beginner traders who could gain more knowledges from forex forum. And also, you can
    trade well when you had a lot of knowledges in forex. We can also learn many things from forum about strategies, money
    management and many things in forum.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Being a beginner in Forex world I completely reply on Forums to make my fortunes. Forums help me a lot on designing my trading plans by learning various trading strategies. To gain knowledge Forums play vital role. Sharing and educating is the power of Forums always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 652 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)