+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 652 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forum we will have lots of friends to do the discussion and to share our experience in trading circuitry so we will have the experience to be able to get the opportunity to grow our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I totally agree with you, as part of a beginners forum forex market, give us the opportunity to meet other traders around the world, I am very proud of my membership here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji jab say ye forums ka silsila start hua hay, traders ko aik community place mil jaey hay jiss may wo bohot say doosray traders say kafi help lay saktay hain, agar kisi ko koi bhi masla hay to wo yahan per post kerta hay or oss ko bohot say mufeed mushwaray mil jaatay hain.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aap bilkul theek simat main jana chahty hain to phir aap ko forum join karn parry ga, kion kay aap ko forum say aa kar pta chalta hay kay aap theek kar rahy hain ya ghalat aur aap ko doosry traders ki advise miltee hay aur un kay trading style ki jankaree miltee hay jo aap kay liye kafee faidamand rehtee hay.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot from forums and that point that i could not understand by self or by reading books are clarified from the forums, i really a fan of forums where i learn something new every time.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bohoot positive baat kaha ha bhi. e ek forum ka liye bohoot accha achievement ha. iss forum to mera friends ha. ma har din signals ko dekhta hu.realize karta hu and understand k liye kosis karta hu.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the forums are the best place to share your ideas and experience and the great thing about this forum is that it is also give you money so you can use it trade with any tension and that without using your ouwn money.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My reason For starting this thread is as result of countless posts from new comers to trading with very similar please for help -how can i make money on a 1 minute chart and which is the best indicator to make 5-10pips?there have been so maney of these type of posts,1 thought 1 could help some of these folks by putting all my thought in to on thread rather than keep typing the same replies.time and time again.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I totally agree with you, as part of a beginners forum forex market, give us the opportunity to meet other traders around the world, I am very proud of my membership here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex forum help the beginners.most of the members here are beginner and am also one among them.there are many senior members here to help and clear the doubts of the beginner.it is more useful in both the ways to get the bonus for the post and also for interacting with other traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 652 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)