+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 652 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums are helping a lot because forex study on broker sites and in books only share limited knowledge that is not enough for practical trading. The real thing is money managment, strategy making and technical and fundamental analysis that help to get involved with less risk. The bisggest oppertunity of forums are you can share your strategy or can folw someones else to get profit. simply on forums we can share live experiance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very helpful forum for the beginner to learn forex trading, because here are many senior members who are willing to share their trading experience to us all. many strategies, techniques, tips and tricks that are distributed free of charge. Forex forum is the best place for a newbie to learn and discuss about the forex trading. Today, the forex knowledge that I have, is 60% from these forums. I remember very well that when I first joined these forums I was not so much knowledgeable and confident and this is the role of these forums that now I have sufficient knowledge that I am earning a consistent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That no doubt at the moment all informations , off course including theory , trading strategies , trading system are public and sharing for free on internet . But the place where can help us better is forex forum because we can get the many update about news , knowledge and trading system everyday . yes of course if a new trader enter in this trading forum and deeply study the market from different angle and gain more knowledge witch is important for his trading then this forum will help him and give so many opportunities to start trading.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the newbies come to this forum with less knowledge, then they will be easy to get much information that they needs until they become understand for some..forum is very good and the best place to get and learn ..and there are many expert learn from forum..so that's why we are here to learn and wanna become a good trader..besides get some bonuses of course bonus for investing is a good idea. but we should not use high leverage to make profit in a short time. We should use low leverage for decent income. I think invest on metal good is a very rich idea. but we have use leverage carefully to manage our account.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course. by joining the forum is very helpful for me especially beginners who are new to forex because I got a lot of knowledge, tips on forex trading. because I learn forex without assistance by a teacher, I taught myself to join the forum so I like to meet with the teacher because of this forum that share many of the masters of the strategies they use so that really helped me to improve my trading. thanks for this forum.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ofcourse forum can help.there is no doubt on it. if you/newbie attached with a forum and read the experts comment regularly, definitely newbie will learn Forex in a better and quick way.happy trading ji jab say ye forums ka silsila start hua hay, traders ko aik community place mil jaey hay jiss may wo bohot say doosray traders say kafi help lay saktay hain, agar kisi ko koi bhi masla hay to wo yahan per post kerta hay or oss ko bohot say mufeed mushwaray mil jaatay hai

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with you this plate form is provide better ground of trading especially in the field of forex trading. We can learn each and every thing with out any query, and openly to ask any question regarding trading and get too much knowledge about forex trading because a lot of seniors and experts are available in this field. Yes with the learnings from the forum the new traders are having very good advantage as they can get to know what are the opinions of the other traders regarding the problems that they are facing and this will help them a lot in their Forex trading career.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every beginner can find great, valuable information about forex trading analysis, good entry positions and such stuff on forums. There are a lot of professional traders sharing great information that helps others. But you have to keep in mind that not every opinion and analysis on forums is made by people that really know what they're doing. There are a lot of newbies sharing their trades on forums and you can get beaten if you follow their newbie analysis. So find a good mentor and with a lot of knowledge and a bit luck you could make it.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex forum can help newbie traders, especially this forum, I really happy joined in this forum to gain my knowledge about forex trading, many trader shared their experiences and some trading system for free in this forum, and I have a opportuniy for practice in live account using bonus capital by this forum, this forum very usefull for us. Forex forums are very helpful to new traders.here new traders are preparing good enough investment by replying to different threads.In forums,experts are also here to help new traders.they are always ready to discuss confusions related to Forex trades.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the forum is very useful for a beginner, a lot of science that will he get when he was studying at the forum, I think with our active forum then we will be able to get extraordinary science that could be a big capital for us, one of the I like when I had a discussion in the forums is when I discovered the error at trading and I tried to tell my problems to my friends in the forums and in the end I found a way out that can help the problems that I face, and for me the positive side of the forum for a beginner is very useful and beneficial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 652 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)