+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 652 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Junior Member SamiPro is on a distinguished road SamiPro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Think log yaha learning se ziada earning k leay aty hain but please guys ager app new hain tou ziada focus learniing py rakhian ager app learn karian geay tou app 10 se 100 dollars kama sakty hain aur ager app ka focus kahi aur hoga tou app kabhi successful nahii ho sakty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98 has a reputation beyond repute waseem98's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,687 Times in 1,648 Posts
    A. O. A
    Dear friends
    Today Market trend:sell
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain
    Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain
    Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye.
    Best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the information about the forex exchanging and the forex gatherings are a decent destinations for the conversations about exchanging encounters between merchants !! Insignificant khayal me sir yes Ofcourse this gathering is useful for the beginner and when I start forex exchanging this discussion is likewise help me to improve my exchanging aptitudes and I additionally take in certain systems from this forum.we can get from exchanging exercises its self. We can be a shrewd people that have a deep understanding of forex, however in certainty we need more than that to be an effectively broker in our future.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdani View Post
    I believe that the forex forums are designed to helps newbies to traders and anybody that wants informations and the knowledge about the forex trading and the forex forums are a good sites for the discussions about trading experiences between traders !! Mere khayal me sir yes Ofcourse this forum is helpful for the newbie and when i start forex trading this forum is also help me to improve my trading skills and i also learn some strategies from this forum:-)
    निश्चित रूप से यह उनकी बहुत मदद करेगा। वे इस फ़ोरम की तरह फ़ोरम में शिक्षा और शिक्षा शुरू कर सकते हैं, वर्गों को बहुत पैसा देने के बजाय, वे हजारों व्यापारियों के साथ अपने ज्ञान को साझा कर सकते हैं और उनसे सवाल पूछ सकते हैं कि मैं आपसे सहमत हूं, मुझे लगता है कि फ़ोरम एक सर्वश्रेष्ठ गाइड लाइन है newbies क्योंकि हम यहाँ और इसकी दुनिया भर में सब कुछ हल कर सकते हैं कई देश के लोग यहाँ किसी भी रिश्ते के बिना मदद कर सकते हैं बस किसी भी सवाल और विशेषज्ञ लोगों से जवाब मांगें और हमारी समस्या को हल करें।

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it will help them a lot. they can start free education and learning in forums like this forum instead of paying a lot of money to classes, also they can share their knowledge with thousands of traders and ask question from them i agree with you i think forum is a best guide line for newbies because we can solve everything in here and its a worldwide service many country peoples can help without any relationship in here just ask any question and expert peoples answer and solve our problem .

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the forex forums are designed to helps newbies to traders and anybody that wants informations and the knowledge about the forex trading and the forex forums are a good sites for the discussions about trading experiences between traders !! Mere khayal me sir yes Ofcourse this forum is helpful for the newbie and when i start forex trading this forum is also help me to improve my trading skills and i also learn some strategies from this forum:-)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are dealing directly with the market, our forecast or prediction that we will be off the mark and we have to tackle with new strategies and good, I think we should be able to analyze our trade for the better, with additional money management. sure will be nice Realy Forex forum is realy helpfull for newbie traders.i am an example of it.i learn many thing from forex forum.so i recommend to all newbie that please come to forex forum sites and learn about forex.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many experienced traders active and sharing their knowledge and experience on forex forums that helps a lot for the newbie. They can easily manage their strategy and improves their skills by these conversations. On the other hand forum gives money by posting that helps for the poor traders and obviously for the student to start business without investments .

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya for a newbie he could find out where to start in forex trading right in the forum, and he could also ask some questions that he has in his mind, plenty of people are gonna reply with their own answers, therefore he could learn a lot, from different kinds of traders, from different points of views, etc. And through forums a newbie could improve easier and quicker. i am totally agree with you that Forums can helps newbie. Because a newbie forex trader need to know a lot of knowledge. Forex forum helps them to gather their knowledge whatever they need to. every discussion is here. so anyone can find the topics easily here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I guess you mean by visiting forum we'll get knowledge, information, etc., from the experienced traders, to make us strong in the forex business. Of course we could share what we've got, it doesn't mean as newbies we don't have anything to give, at least we could share what what we've been practicing and what we learned from it. Yes for course. Forex forums surely give big help to newbies here. I should say I also learned lot of things in here and those give me a big help when doing trades. So I recommend newbies to this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 652 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)