+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse forums helps people who want to become a trader in learning about the trading. it gives us a opportunity to know all about the trading and also know the strategies and techniques of trading in the market and also we can contact with the senior and experienced trader to know more about market and become a good trader in future. I find that it is very helpful forex beginner in the learning process. because in the forum, any beginner will easily gain knowledge of this forex business. even many traders share their trading experiences in the forum, so that we can also learn from the experience of other traders. I think it is a very good thing for ours as a learning, and also furthers accelerated ours reached as a great knowledges in forex markets really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forum naye logo ki achi tran help kr skta hay forum naye logo kay lyay knowledge hasil krny ki best place hay. forum sa app itna acha knowledge le skty ho jo apko forex trading ma confidence ky sth trading krwaye but knowledge wohi hota hay jis pr insan amal b kry ni to us knowledge ka b koye faida ni. Offcourse forum is a best thing for beginners to improve their trading. There are many websites and books on internet from which beginners can get knowledge of forex trading. And there are many expert and succesful trader on the forum that helps the beginners. If beginners have any problem than they can easily share their problems and can get best solution from the experts of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum is a best place for newbies to learn the thing that are not available on internet. There are many well experience and succesful trader who share their experience and knowledge about forex trading. The newbies can take advantages from these thing. There are many tricks shared by experienced trades that are not available any where else.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in addition we have the knowledge, the forum also serves as a place where we learn, ask questions, and also to pour out our hearts in order to get input from the seniors that we get the best solution. other than that forum also serves as one of the container to build solidarity and kinship ties among fellow traders.
    and Yes i think,that in the forums newbies can get all information they need to know about forex trading.They can find all terms,systems and forex brokers.Here they can find different strategies and plans from other users,that will help them to make their own plan.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discuss with my forumers when my wrong analysis,trading in wrong times,depending on bad strategies and many other things like this lead to loss of money in forex,i tried all these things and i lost my money under many conditions,i tried all of these and i lost money with all these reasons...also i can add wrong or bad money management to it,as money management is a big reason that leads to loss of money.
    and Yes Forum can helps newbies too much. this is a big helping hand i thought. in a forum newbies can know all the rules and can share their problems also can solves. many senior members are share their business plan and thought also. so i think Forum can helps newbies vary very much.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are very right newbies should endeavour to always visit forums that are seriously discussing hot and juicy topics that relate to the forex trading businesses and with these they can learn one or two things and they can also make friends with some of the discussants and from there they will be able to establish a friendship with them and move from there and gain relevant experience from them.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forum help newbies as well as all traders too.we can learn the basic consepts of forex trading from here and also can get help in trading problems discussing with senior traders here in forum and fourum also help us to get some bonus money too do trade tum bilhul sehi kah rahay ho iss forum mein newbies bohat kuch seekh sektay hain. in the event they need to begin trading, before beginning they actually should join forums at the very least 2 months then they begin trading. throughout this 2 months era they actually should trade in demo.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum gives a lot of advantages for the newbies.They can learn trade from reading posts.And they can earn bonus from here which can help them to trade in forex. and forums help newbie very much because i think newbie need to start trade with forums because forums give us bonus for trade in our real account,and this is very nice way to start trading in forex

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this forum we can also exchange our trading forex strategies in use for trade.and we can ask for a strategy that has been tested by experts and used by other participants to complement our strategy so that our trading strategy continues to increase well and we can get success. and I think forex forum is very helpful for the newbie, for newbie can share in this forum, after that, a strategy that can be directly obtained in practice on a demo account. Here beginners can learn by following the forums that a program of the broker. besides getting a new knowledge of experienced traders, in the forum you will also get a bonus that can be used as initial capital for free.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LOL. I strongly agree with you, on this site is very useful, than we are open to sites that do not exist, like the site you mentioned above, the better we are at the site of this forum to learn forex well.
    and I guess in forum you don't only get knowledge, but also information about the strategies, news,experience, etc., when someone tells you what he experienced, if you read that, it's like some experience of your own as well, this way it saves you time to experience the same thing already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 652 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)