+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 390 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3898

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I just create the strategy of my own here.I use RSI,Stoch and MACd to help me point out the correct forex trend.When the three indicators point the same trend there,then I will make order in forex,which has helped me profit a lot in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    we must a trade plan... how many percentage of profits we want everyday...
    if we reach the profits, close your compi and enjoy your day...
    so we don't stressed and we can make profit everyday more and more...
    i think plan to make profit is important...
    yes... you are right. We recommend that you do not need to install the target profit. do with consistent to comply with the rules of your system, so a tading if in 1 day there is no signal to the opening position, then no need to open position, and if it's already open positions, flexible profit target, according to the probability that in the show by our rules.
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you gain by such small chart view? Especially if you have low budget i think its better to go for a more analysis.
    So i guess you are a short term trader. Can you tell me the maximum profit you have gain from these? Are you successful?
    And also what your fav pair?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make alot of small trades trough the day on the eur/usd pair, then based on how the trend moved trought the day I open a trade with a stop loss/take profit before I go to sleep with a bigger margin. I almost never trade with more than 10% of my capital (even if it's just the 5$ no deposit bonus), and most of the time I take the profit of 15-20 pips.

I draw support and resistance lvls and always trade the with the trend. While I wait for the right time to open a trade I usually look at the trades I lost and try to determine why I made the wrong decision. I try to use as many indicators as I can (usually I'll only open if I see 2 or more indicators). I follow many newsletters, technycal analysis from brokers (like eToro, Banc de Binary, Tradesmarter and others) and take it into consideration while trading.

I rarely use automated trading, even pending orders as I find I usually predict the market wrong, or atlest put the stop loss/take profit values wrong and loose money.

My only goal is to make more than 50% positive trades every day

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trade using automated system. I always prefer manual trading. It gives lots of pleasure to me and i can learn many things from it. Generally when market goes down, i will try to trade and then when it goes up again, i will close my trades. Even sometimes i use technical analysis to know which investment will be better. Thats it.

Banned greentrader is an unknown quantity at this point greentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trisgt05 View Post
    So you told that you like to trade without any help of indicators.So have you made profits more then losses.I want to know is that really possible to trade without any analysis?
    Price and psychology behind are the indicators, ma crossed, or bla bla bla robotics system are derivative tools from it, so why you say trading nakedly are trading without analysis?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to make slow profit. Forex needs patience. If beginners like me becomes too greedy to earn a lot within moments, its result will be pathetic.
    Thanks.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will always try to double my account in oneday and alos to eran huge profits in few days buit i always fails as it involves high risk so thinking of having a good money managemnt and wanna risk only less rather than losing all my money
    please vote for me if you like my post

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Slow and steady profits is very important instead of rapid profits which involves greater speed.So dont go for fast gains because it will amount to gambling

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not easy not to get greedy in forex trading. Every trader at one point in time gets greedy when trading forex and this is what results to losses. If you decide to use EA, you might make good profit is the EA is good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 390 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)