+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Make profit !!!!

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbubakarCrazy For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy has a reputation beyond repute AbubakarCrazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 793 Posts
    Make profit !!!!
    Which strategy do you follow?
    You want to make money within a few days or you prefer ,,slow profit"?

I think if you see that there are high differences you have to buy with a bit lot, but if there are not big differences on H1/H4 graph you may do not buy just with a smaller

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    It's safer to take advantage of little by little from instant profits. However, on the other hand if we see good opportunities and good opportunities for instant profit, why not? there is no harm if we accidentally get. Select all paths will be better and Getting a fortune accidentally is something new for me. I know there are opportunities that we can take advantage of but we must not cross the line and be in the limit. The need to maintain discipline if we want to get profit consistently.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Trading on margin can be a very profitable way to create an investment strategy, but it's important that you take the time to understand the risks that are involved as well. You should make sure that you fully understand how your margin account is going to work. You will want to be sure that you read the margin agreement between you and your clearing firm. Slow profit is the best for me because it make this trade less risky for me to do and slow profit come without a big loss this is why it good to wait for profit and don't rush to get it because that will only make us to lose our investment.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

AliaButT (2020-08-15), aroosarani (2020-08-15), AyanEjaz (2020-08-15), Ertugual (2020-08-15), guru000 (2020-08-24), Haleemee (2020-08-15), Hamzarocky (2020-08-15), ManiRider (2020-08-15), SaziaKanal (2020-08-15), Sidra2O (2020-08-15)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother agar aap forex trading main regular profit hasal karna chahtay hain to es kay liay aap ko big capital say trading karna ho gi and alway low risk per trading karnay say loss kam and profit regular hasal ho sakta hay, es liay aap greed ko control kar kay trading karna chhayie. to make profit is really right and makes it better for us in trading everything in forex we have to work and put together and develop the right effort when trading, we have to make good profit when we trade forex, we really develop everythiing to the same proper interventions and choice, we have seen a lot of goo come out of it

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I share with you My strategy which is open orders in beginning in London market. specially in pair EUR/JPY, usually that pair have spike more than 50 pips. so, that is a great opportunity to collect a lot of pips in short time. But this never happen all day. you have to know the right timing. and be careful where to set your stop loose. To make money in the Forex market you need to have a good knowledge of the forex market and also have a good and profitable trading strategy for trading in the market, this will ensure consistency in trading and also ensure that you know exactly what to do at every step of trading.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that slow profit is not bad for trader if trader make consistent profit with their trading system that will be the great for trader because when trader make profit continually that help trader build their trading mentality and trader can do well in future. for sure my dear when i trade forex I follow all the strategies that I know like I first do technical analysis after that I do fundamental analysis then I look for my positions to enter in a trade, i do it by seeing the supports and resistance for my trades, after that some times I apply stop loss and take profit and some times i dont

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me is business me na long trading karna chahta ho or na hi full scalping Trading karna chahta ho mw just intra day trade karna chahta ho yani daily ki earning karna chahta ho our yehi ak useful method hai hamare liye is business me success hasil karnw keh liye or hame bohat ziada greed nahi karna chahye.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you don't have good skill and proper knowledge about forex market then you can't making profit in forex. you should use demo account for prepare skill and knowledge. demo account can help you to be a good forex trader. you can develop the best trading strategy in demo account before going to live account Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that profit making in this platform is too easy for those traders who give their time in Forex and do hard work to lean & get good experiences from the trading. In other-way making of profit is not so easy for those traders who have not done proper homework for them self, it is such a trading business which is need of learning, study the market trend, follow news, follow the money management rules and get proper experience from demo account.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapko forex me profit karana hai to aapko bahut hi hard work karana hoga aapko demo account khol kar trade klarna hoga aapko bahut hider tak practice karana hoga for aapko apani koi badiya si strategy bana kar trade karana hoga to hi aap success hote hai warna nahi hote hai forex me Sir every person forex trading business ko earning kay liay join karta hay and main earning kay best strategy yeh hay keh fist account main good capital ka hona zaroori hay and after trade open karnay say pehlay trader ko trend ka complete analysis karna zaroori hay, us kay baad trade open karna chahayie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)