+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Price action?

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Action of forex trading prices oak best trading system hai jisme humen lattice indicators using karne ki jarurat nahin hoti hai aur esiliye kuchh log esse naked trading kahte hai, price action candlestick chart patterns par ki jaati hai, jiske liye humare paas price action ki bahut the knowledge of achchi honi chahiye. and the auction price aik book hay jo k k flipback agahei krti hay jab market kafi market up and down move krti hay to the auction price when the price is 15% RETURN HET BACK

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-26)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice this strategy and you will become a good trader, besides, profit in the forex market if available, a number of factors all work to make a profit and the most important of these factors is the availability of knowledge and good knowledge about and access to offers in the right time, patience in trading and choose a stop loss and profit taking point. and price action and strategy ai hai jo kafi traders istemal karte hai apni real trade mein aur yeh paisa bananewali chij hai jab support level of the customer selling the card aa price support ko tod to the jata hai aur jab the level of resistance of the customer buying a karte hai aur jata hai aur price fortunately milta hai ise price action kekte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji ka price action for kafi naam hain kafi achi hain trading you ismin candlestick in full support of the resistance resistance not on padta hain aur kafi acha knowledge of hona chahiye in dono ka tabhi trading kar sakt hain and price action kaafi achhi maani strategy jaati hai, so that hafi aur kafi acha knowledge of hona chahiye in dono ka tabhi trading kar sakt hain and price action kaafi achhi maani strategy jaati hai, so that traders esko ache se use karta hai to fire forex mein achha ka kar karakta, esse prices ki movement to baarein mein traders ko pata chalta hi ..

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea seems to be an extraordinary problem. you are ready to read from asiaforexmentor. I have heard of value activities but nevertheless My partner and I missed a good conversation about it. I believe that investors who value professional activity are 5% related to investors, who continue transactions for life and another key element of the price action story is the current market structure. Are there current trends or are we currently in a range or boxing situation. This is perhaps the most important factor of all. The biggest advantage a trader can have on their side and also the most often they don't trend is!

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a very good topic and I read it first. I am interested in price action and I will read it further because I saw several videos of people taking action and telling others about price action and this item seems to be a fantastic problem. I am waiting to learn to read through the Asiaforexmentor. I have heard about prices but when I did not find a good bit of conversation with this. I believe that traders whose professional price action will be 5% connected with traders who continue to invest for life.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bhai is bary mujie main zyda malom nai hai k ap price action k bary main kiya puchna chty ho qk main abhiu forex main nay ahon aur main abhi khud is ko leran kar rahah hon is ki bases ko and your information so give me instructions on the meaning of indicators in trading ... I am still a beginner and still use indicators and one day I also entered various indicators in the end I confused myself ,

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame you have taken a good topic and if anyone wants to make money online from forex trading, he needs to learn forex trading and price action clearly because forex trading is a very good business in the world, and the G price action and naked hi trading system hay aur es ma kism kism koi indicators using karnay ki zarurat nh hotiu hay lakin ya kafi zaida hay trading system is complicated, he is like a trading system ko kojjna asaan nh hota hay.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,548 Times in 955 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can contact feel free for each user to feel that the problem is good and we follow well and wait for more from you in the future from all the world who can contact you. and so that hum jante hain ki kis tarah se indicator ka use kiya jata hain for jarur hum indicator se trading kar sakt hain lekin price action mein indicator ka use nahi hota hain wo bina indicator to kiya jata hain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-19)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are lagging indicators and that the best way to trade is to use the price action on which all indicators are based. As a beginner, I depend on too many indicators, at the moment, I only rely on price action for my analysis. and this is the best for making money and with the skills we will make money and with hard work we will make good and this is the best for making money and I will do my best and this is the best for making money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open