+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 522 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5212

Thread: Why there is big spread in Gold?

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i dont know why the gold have a big spread..
    but this big spread make it different to other pairs.
    may be this due to big demand of gold...and other thing that we all know that gold give a high return if we are going to invest for long term.
    Yes you are right but as per my opinion if we buy or sell 1 lot of gold which is equal to 1300$ may be and spread is equal to 1$ only which is easily recoverable and you can earn high profit in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    i dont know why the gold have a big spread..
    but this big spread make it different to other pairs.
    may be this due to big demand of gold...and other thing that we all know that gold give a high return if we are going to invest for long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Banned jimmy blake is on a distinguished road jimmy blake's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread but in gold it is biggest 10 pips, do you know why so. Bt i do love trading in gold despite this huge spread there is good opportunity to make profit.
    The spread in gold is not 10 pips, it is 100 pips. The spread is that way because of the volatility of gold. Gold can move 1000 pips in 1 hour so people can easily make profits from it. Also the spread is not really in pips, but in cents, because gold is measured in terms of the US Dollar.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmy blake For This Useful Post:

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I noticed that usually currency pairs have 2-3 pips spread but in gold it is biggest 10 pips, do you know why so. Bt i do love trading in gold despite this huge spread there is good opportunity to make profit.
    Gold k elawa b kuch pairs aisy hen jin main spread bohy jyada hy, mery khyal sy gold main spread ic lye b jyada hota hy k gold ki movement boht speedy hoti hy agr spread 3 pips ho tu mostly log ic main scalping krna start kr den.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gosians For This Useful Post:

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold really has volatile movements and a lot of investors to trade in these commodities, gold commodity is a favorite for those who have big capital because they are able to withstand large floating a result from price movements every day, we know that the average daily movement of gold has a range up to thousands of pips .. ..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold makes more movements in a day and it requires more capital to trade in gold because of its spread and since the liquidity and volatility is more in gold the spread is higher.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brokers earn money from the spread. since gold is one metal which everybody loves to trade naturally brokers will fix more spread on this commodity. and the spread also fluctutes in high volatile periods for example when it is trending upwards, the spread will be minimum if you sell
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es ka mugh ko itna ilm to nahi par jahan tak mera zahen kaam karta ha k es ki waja ye ha k ek to gold ki price dosri her cheez se zziyada ha or es ki values kafi up down rahti hane es se kafi loss or kafi profit app kama saktey ho

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, gold has high spread when compared with major currency pairs. Because, its movement is huge per day. So, you have chances to get huge profit. So, they set spread high for gold. Gold is not suitable for scalpers, its suitable for longterm traders only.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), imorient (2013-08-26), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may think gold has high spread so it will be easy to make huge profits. You are wrong my friend. We need huge equity to trade in gold and the huge spread can lead us to huge loss too. You must never forget that my pal if you are true trader.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), imorient (2013-08-26), samia93 (2017-11-29), Wassim_gsm (2015-01-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 522 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)