+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 576 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Consistent in practices can make you better in decision making because when you're doing a lot of practices then you will have
    many considerations before you made decision and it's good for you. Doing more practices will give you more experiences too
    so you can find out the tendency of movement in market in different session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion all the quality indicators are make you profitable in this business, however traders don't use several indicators because it can make you more confuse to getting information about current market, merely use 2 or 3 indicators is best for analysis of market entry and exit point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

Practice make a perfect a trader if is technical issued. If we have more than knowledge from trade market we will be success other wise any man can practice only with open and close trade there is no successive. Money management a great issue. Risk will go to success or losser. So risk management is help us.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

very motivated at all, if I may know how you do it all, is there any special tricks to get to your level. as long as I know this is just an indicator as a tool, which is the main analysis. but here you without using indicators it was incredible.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading in real account if you should be practiced on demo demo account then you will be no problem in real trading because practice should make a man perfect and you can easily survive in trading.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

han gi app ki baat sahi ha ham forex trading ki jab tak prectice nahi kartey haen tab tak sahi baat ha ham ko forex trading ki samgh nahi aati ha es liye main to yahi kahoun ga k forex trading ki pretice he ham ko forex trading main perfect banati ha or ham profit kamaney k qabil ho jatey h ane

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with sustainable practices, we can come to know and understand what should and should not do. demo is a working tool that should really be run. for success we must be diligent to do a demo or practice. until we really understand and know where prices will move.

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously practice makes everybody perfect if you go for practice then you will be perfect and only then perfect person can win the game of life. so in trading you have to practice for become the real trader in the market. and their are so ways of practice . Google is strength of everybody now and Google provides you a good platform for everything .

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo is essential for newbies or beginners who want to join in forex.but they cant do forex without knowledge and to get trading knowledge, need practice.because practice makes a trader perfect.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    Practice does makes one perfect. But practice should be in right direction as well. If you keep practicing without any solid guidance then you cannot become a good trader in less time.
    well, friends. the more you practice, you will be more experience. despite the bad experience though. if you have more experience, then you will be more mature in the face of market. you will be able to control yourself, do not make the same mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 576 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 566 567 568 569 570 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)