+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: CICR system Currency Index cross referencing.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friends what macd or rsi is stratigie because i don't understand anything please help me my friend and how we can download stratigie and i agree with your conversation. we have 8 individual currency indexes and eight of these currencies can be paired in 56 different ways. I use two different meta traders. In one of my meta traders I have created a profile that contains 7 pairs related to each currency index. I will try to use this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CICR system kya hain mujhe nahi pata hain ab to kafi hain system ab to naam hi samjh nahi aata hain isliye maine search system because the chor diya hain aur khud to the system to sath hi trading karta hu bhaiya ji and Online buis bhut dakhy han jis search system trhan sy ya online han meny forst bar dakh han or mjhy bar first he incom results hah han is le ya men ap sy s hna said h ky hamen forex emn bhut acha fortunately ho taky ham ache incom results kryn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai jitna ho saky humy kam sai kam 20 pips day mai get zrur because chaya ya humy target capital apny k hissab sai lagana chayy yahe hamary leyay the best way hi get ka pips get krwa dain aur yai sab hamri hard work sai he ho and the trader ko 20 pips lena asan nahi hai so that the trader to pass acha hai experience to wo 20 pips le sakta hi ye experience par depends on hi so that traders pass the experience of nahi hai to wo 20 pips nahi le sakta hi uske liye bohot mushilil hoga

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji apne aur indicator template upload to kar diye hain lekin galti yehi kar in hain ki apne explain nahi kiya hain strategy ko aur jo apne bataye hain indicator wo jarur use karta hu bhaiya and muzrat k sath mujhy is circ k bary play kuch paly nai parh raha hai qk mainy abhi is ko read kiy ahi aur mery zehn amin khichri bani hui hai is bary amin to sory ap ko sahi brick diya ahi mainy k smjh play nai aye koi bata bhi mery

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji bhai ess indicator ko abhi explain because of chahiye, mujhe bi ye bilkul b hi samajh nahi araha hi aur short screen dikha kar he lattice system ko baaki members achhe as same as hai aur aisa hei forum mienj kiya jaana chahiye, explain him too hhi tabhi kar koi uspar practice karta hai and g so that the indicator ko achi tarah explain na kia jay tu traders k liyay us new indicators ko samjhna kafi zaida mushkil ho jata hay, ice system k the owner of the ko indicator ko the screen shot k sath achi tarha explain because of cahiyay.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han yaah you bohaat the system acha he Kayhan se pese nnikaanlne when tareeka bohat asaan him Kio k ziada tar iss teraan k Kaam faake hote chicken aaur aager Saali b Hoten for un pese paaypaal k zreyye nikaale jaate chicken AAU man tarakaan issaan k Kaam faake hote chicken aaur aager Saali b Hoten for un pese paaypaal k zreyye nikaale jaate chicken AAU man paakisataan paapaanaan pap Thanks to the strategy, what you share here. I want to be able to do my profit indicator into the account first, and then you will be able to try it in my real account, fulfill the profit. I hope you will share their experiences too.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai achcha system ya fir nahi you tab not pata nahi chal pata hain jab unapplied usko explained na kareki kyunki system to baare mein aapko achchi tarah as samjhana hota hain aapko screen shot is close explaining because of hota hai and so what is k ko janana hay ya system acha hay ja nh what is the system of trading when I use it because of the light. ap es k result of hi hi pata chala saktay hay. What is the system of trading, Ma zaruru using the Cahiyay system.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets Take the CHFLFX to start with
    6th September we all know was a beautiful day for trading. Its tempting to take standard lots on such days and make thousands of dollars in few hours however i am very disciplined so i never do it. I just take micro lots and stick to my plan very religiously.

So take look at the chf index image and see the arrow on the daily chart where it gave a clear short entry position on that day. The moment H1,H4,D1,W1,MN was in line, bang I was in with several CHF positions. On that day you could have taken 7 positions each for than 1000 pips gain in a single day. Long on all chf pairs and short on chfjpy. For total of more than 8000 pips on a single day.
    lets tk a look at the positions i took.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all know your method is very good. we can use it to be used in conjunction with an experiment to begin with and keep it together as long as it proves successful. if possible discuss some Fahrenheit photos of this method. obviously i will analyze all of us. and It seems that I will assess your system. Who knew that your group was a discriminatory group? We can overcome it with a leading demo and then actively only if it proves pale. If possible get both images from this group.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from strategies to use in our trading business. but we have a tendency to even have to check before we have a tendency to implement the strategy during the real account. We will check it using the first demo account. following this strategy might prove useful to us so we have a tendency to implement new real accounts. and there is no other technical analysis as good as Japanese candlesticks. Candlestick patterns with support and resistance will also be found good and best for beginners because finding the differences is rather difficult for them. But your strategy is one of the best in my opinion. You have not mentioned which oscillator and time frame have been used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)