+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your indicator well i have been trying to see the very best way i can make use of this indicator in my demo account to see how far this can always go in my direction i just hope i can be able to understand this strategy and in case i need more explanation i shall always get back to use as soon as possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me

hi friends,

in my point of view, i think this is not realizable that we are going get a profit with this indicator with 95% it beats all the odds compensate . i mention umpteen of the traders are loosing but it is not the example here it is winning this, Maybe it will be one of the genuine one i will try to see this one and download the connector today.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh! thats great. these are exciting for me. I am downloading this indicator. and yes Basic I instrument try it in my present account then if I get nice termination then relate to my concrete account . comic it instrument healthy.

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also download this indicator, but I do not like to use indicator because indicator never give us goo result. If a trader take trading decision on the basis of analysis then a trader is right trend and he going to be a good trader in future.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the nice strategy share, i am down load the file and i hope i am use the strategy next trading, i hope its give me a good profit and its very good work for my trading. after then i say any other more. so many many thanks.

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend one thing if we are trading in demo account then most of the time we made profit.
    but when we are trading in real account with same trading way and strategy then we are not able to got as same trading result and profit.
    so first test it with small investment in real account.

Junior Member adiven7 is an unknown quantity at this point adiven7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanted to ask if I FX_fish_2MA indicator should see two lines MA for entry positions or just look at the position indicator bar fx_fish_2MA? please answer this question ... thx

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i cam across this special indicator while surfing on net and it is very good indicator. i tested in my demo account it give me good result
    i m posting the indicator and its tutorial in images. so try it and post the result and if you have any difficulty then ask me
    I have been trading this indicator for quite a long time with complete complacence without ever calculating its winning ratio but I knew it won most of the times ... very rarely it would give a signal that would not remain in profit. Then I found it mentioned somewhere as a 95% accurate indicator. It has three built-in strategies that make up for its usefulness. It is based on Step Moving Average crossover with Stochastics cross and indicator does not tell you to go ahead just for these two reasons. It also calculates ATR ... average true range of the market to decide if the move will go ahead. So you see ... it has all three criteria built-in, entry, trend and range of the pair. And it is really very rare to get a false signal ... its default values are for 1H time frame but I have been using it on 15M with settings ... 14, 0.9. Here it is attached.

whats this kind could you give us something that we can see like trading results and what we need to do in order to profit 95 percent per trade in this attachment that you gave us. It seems impossible for me to get that much profit that is 95% that is close to no loss at all in every trade that is why I have asked for the history of trades of this if possible if you have a myfxbook journal that would be better so that we could see it clearly the performance of this.

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me trader jitne ache se ache indicator use karega use utna hi zada fayda hoga
    ache indicators ki madad se trader zada se zada safe trading kar sakta hai..safe trading karne se usse loss kam hoga aur profit zada hoga jo ki har trader ka sapna hota hai

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

har naye indicator ko pehle demo account me try karna chahiye uske bad real account me apply karke dekhna chahiye
    forex me bahut sare indicators hote hai lein sare indicators ache nahi hote..trader ko pani strategy ke hisab se hi apne indicators chun ne chahaiye

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If that indicator is 95% accurate then by this time all of those who visited this thread are millionaire already. As you can earn 95% all the time. just imagine that in 100 trade you do you only loss 5 times. then I guess this is a clear sign that you can make lots of profit. That's why I suggest that you spend your time trading in demo account and try to check if this one is for real or not. Even though I don't think its really 95% accurate but even if its only 60% accurate is still a good percentage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open