+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always look for good indicators because I'm quite a beginner. I will download it and then I will tell you my opinion but I hope this helps. still thanks for your work and Impossible for us to tend to focus on making money and for this indicator with 90 fifth, and the Lord of all relationships. I think some losses, but this does not happen, it is a victory, maybe it will be in what I try and see and move today for people who are homeless

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there are indicators available on the market that really give 95% accuracy to forex traders, all indicators claim to provide more than 90% accuracy but most of them are just fraud traders in this business ... and theek hay aap nay es indicator to use kia ho ga laikin dear dear for indicators per zayda depending on this karta aur agr aap kebtay hain for essay demo account per use of kay daikh laitay hain may be mufeed sickle ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you guys for giving their knowledge to beginners like me. I ask for guidance for the continuation of this system. I will try this system, hopefully in the future good friends, green bay and I have read about this indicator. if you are original poster then ok .. because I have read about this indicator in other forex forums.
    but there is one thing that gives a very late signal ... there is a price already taking a good move

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI my good friend yah tu mujhay koi bhee nazar nahi indicator aa rhaa hay shayad koi masla hay uss main application post ko dubra recheak kar kay post due to dosri baat dear friends main application ki iss baat say kush howa kay yeh 95% best hay or or app iss said get kar rahay hain dear kise bhee aik forex trader to success ham sab to success hay. and I can't find your download link ... maybe because there are already many pages on your thread ... can you move your indicator download link on the first page so that I can more easily download it thank you for your attention and if the indicator doesn't paint it can certainly be more useful for me as a beginner

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator of the tarharma ham helps to help you or if you make use of your income because you are my ham kin kin points kaza e vowra k kalla earning income is I am happy because I am hr. and Have you tried this one yourself? If so, would you like to share your experience with us? I'm interested to hear that. But it can be said to be effective when the test results are positive.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders here are wrong about the function of the indicator, the indicator is just to help determine the entry point or the other, but we don't need to rely too much on the indicator because the indicators that I know often give us wrong signals and we can easily expect the sign we give you 80% accurate signal consequences. although it is not needed who can give you every day. besides most of us will not be able to count on it. especially because sometimes it puts you at risk of zooming.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for giving us a good indicator where you found 95% accourat im alwys in searching for gud indicators on the internet I was billed a lot until now bt found none were sufficient even 70% it would be really gud and I felt all the indicators. which is not cheating in the past (history), which does not change or delete movements that have actually been carried out, these indicators include excellent indicators to use. in this case the problem is only how I live to find habits and accuracy in its use. therefore it is necessary to study them directly in history and current time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-19)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo a custom indicator with a certain price, we mein indicators mostly paint aur faltu to milte hai indicator, ab for sabhi jaante hai, market ki mein kafi aa gaye hai indicator, most of the same program indicators are kiya jata hai, signal signals with arrows lattice aur tarah ka hota hai. and so that the meta trader k indicator uses a kartay ho us us ko ko bi indicator paint and hay. most manual indicators are to paint hot hay. es liyay traders and manual indicators use our kamna cahiyay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-19)

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro forex market ek business hai or es business k jaisa krna chaiye idhar mujhe lagta hai ki koi v cheez 95prcnt nhi dila sakti hai...yaha sb apni brain se hotta hai sb cheez ki ek proper plan hotti hai market mai entre kab honna hai or kab exit jitni v cheeze hai hai sb ki proper plan hotti hai...agr hum forex ki chart ko acche se smjhte hai to hum kisi b pair mai accha profit earn kr sakte hai....agr market ki trend apki trade se alag hi kyu na hu us trend mai guss kr v hum accha profit earn kr sakte hai or ye sb apki brain or knowldege krwa sakta hai

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we also might buy a raise because this pointer using 95% seems like a lot of possibilities are perfect !! I really assume a lot of potential traders will lose even though it's far from being listed here below, Maybe it can be among the list of good people I can aim to find Brussels plus get a bond now If it were so in this case maybe you are me very suggest you promote the practical experience of someone around? I'm just involved to check about having positives. Even so it might be reported to be beneficial if it has final exam results that are definitely beneficial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open