+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: 95% accurate indicator check it out.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask whether my FX_fish_2MA indicator should look at the two MA lines for the entry position or only see the fx_fish_2MA position indicator bar? please answer this question ... and one thing if we trade on a demo account then most of the time we make a profit. but when we trade in a real account with the same trading methods and strategies, we cannot get the same trading results and profits. so first test it with a small investment in a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nurheli For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), eaman12 (2020-11-11), hspak (2020-11-11), muzammal786 (2020-11-11), raheel00 (2020-11-11), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am ready to download and use this indicator. I'm always looking for good indicators. I hope it's paint free. and the main for main trade abi newbie hon muja es indicators bara obhta main zada knowledge nahi ha or na he main na es indicator ko main trade is used ka esi waja sa muja es ka bara boht main zada experince nahi or na main es indicator ko like kanra hoon ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), hspak (2020-11-11), raheel00 (2020-11-11), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss as mien jab ham kaam kerte hien tu log kehte hien k ham ko signalsmil rahe hien magar mien as mien signlal ko nahi manta hun aur mein as mien as baat per yaqeen kerta hun k jetna ham as mien khud sy acha fesla ker sakte hien kio aur as mien fesla nahi ker sakta h as lyee ham ko as mien khud sy analysis karna hota h aur ham ko as mien soch samjh ker bad mien trade karna hota h jab ham as mien dosro sy signals lete hien tu ham as mien her bar apna nuqsna ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko apne aap ko as mien nuqsan sy bachana hota h aur ham ko as mien kaamee kerna hota h as lyee her bar mien forex mien signals nahi leta h aur mien as mien khud sy trade ker leta hun

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), hspak (2020-11-11), raheel00 (2020-11-11), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are always looking for good indicators that hope they are free of tepaint. I am willing to download and use this indicator and I think there is no way to be a perfect indicator 95% of the time. in fact if we know all the fundamental analyzes still we cannot find so many success rates. so I thought it was just a bad joke.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me trader jitne ache se ache indicators using karega use utna hi zada fayda hoga ache indicator ki madad se zada se zada trader safe trading kar sakta hi..safe trading because of usse loss we hope aur profit zada hoga jo ki har har trader ka sapna hota hai and Regulation no. 1 to yehi hay kay the application khud iss ko apnay demo account per test karain. so that the koi bhi trader can use it if you use the achi tarah system using kaha hay or oss, hopefully we can bhi hay to kya ap oss system ko bagair demo can use kiay seedha live trading shoro ker daingay

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

Arain12 (2020-11-08), raheel00 (2020-11-11), raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things involved in making our analysis. Doing our own analysis is never a problem, but doing it right is always a problem ... here are lots of methods that can really help you to avoid big losses like you can use the stop loss method or you can also try live / real accounts with low leverage and exams are very important indicators, yes I quite agree. because the indicator we can find changes every second of the exchange of goods

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08), Unregistered (1)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your topic in the Forum. The most important thing is to show the cause of loss. I think 95% of people suffer huge losses due to lack of Forex knowledge and you could say you are a life saver. I like to download and use indicators. I'm always looking to find a good indicator. You know it can only be used with any partner. After reading about this indicator, the tendency to give a signal is very late. Even though prices have gone up. thank you:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    akshay1728 - thank you very much for sharing '' 95% accurate indicators '' with us. I really looked for this kind of indicator on the website. I plan to buy indicators like this from a web page. But, you helped me realize my dream. Can you give an ebook about this about the manual. Because, if we don't follow the manual, we are very sure that we misunderstood you and your indicators. please confirm me by commenting here as soon as you can. If you don't have an ebook manual about this then I will find out it's a manual from the internet.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-08)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro You can use this indicator with any pair but I prefer to use with eur / usd. and the 1 hour chart is the best for this indicator. I used this indicator from 1 month on a demo account and I got good results and for the eur / usd pair it is indeed unique, but we will also be able to adjust to the trends that are happening, because the trading process that we run must be synchronized with trading techniques that are we have to be able to harmonize with some of the things that we run with the conditions of the previous demo account

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not realized that we will get profit with this indicator by 95% beating all compensation opportunities. I mention so many of the traders who lost but not the example here he won this, Maybe it will be the original one I will try to look at this one and download the connector today and In my mind it is impractical that our achievements benefit with indicators this by 95% defeats all possible conservatives !! I mentioned many traders who lost but not the container here that succeeded, Maybe this is present to be one of the prizes I tried to see this one and download compliance today

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open