+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 302 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3013

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your trading style. day traders give more time from 8 to 10 hours. But also give less then 8 hours. If somebody is doing forex as part time job then 4 to 6 hours are enugh time. Some long term traders give very small time for trading. It all depends on the trader how much want to give.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I dont believe that by giving lot of time in front of trading terminal we can make lot of money, rather we should spend good time on forex analysis and whenever we see an opportuity then enter in trade - so instead of going to make trade now and then it would be better to look of right opprotunity before entering trade.
    It is right that one should not spend a lot of time trading or monitoring the trades as it can be done by placing the stop loss and take profits too.Also a trader should spend more time on doing study and analysis and predict these markets to perform right trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont believe that by giving lot of time in front of trading terminal we can make lot of money, rather we should spend good time on forex analysis and whenever we see an opportuity then enter in trade - so instead of going to make trade now and then it would be better to look of right opprotunity before entering trade.

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally i spend 4-5 hours in trading and roughly 2 hours at the beginning of london and US session. but when i am not busy like weekend i spend 10 hours to see the market,trade , analysis it in long time frame and study to learn new things.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), mehro (2019-02-09), Pakeeza (2018-03-30)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    my style is an intraday trader, I spend time trading only three to four hours a day.,,

my trading is at the four-hour of end a europe session until overlapping to the the American session, for me these hours are the time of high potential to get a green point
    European and American sessions are the best trading sessions and specially when there is overlap of American session with European session.It is good to spend few hours in trading and few hours for study and analysis.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Golobutt (2019-10-04), jhoradpak (2018-07-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    pros spend 6 to 10 hours on average, for doing it part time less than 4 hrs is sufficient. you decide what you want
    my style is an intraday trader, I spend time trading only three to four hours a day.,,

my trading is at the four-hour of end a europe session until overlapping to the the American session, for me these hours are the time of high potential to get a green point

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    Well, agar forex trading karein to rozana kitna waqt spend karna chahiye?
    It depends upon a trader that either he is full time trader or a part time trader. I am a part time trader and in my first year of trading I have spent about 8-10 hours daily, in the 2nd year I spent 6-8 hours daily and now in my 3rd year I am spending only 4-5 hours and getting a consistent profit as a part time trader.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Golobutt (2019-10-04), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy apjko yeh apny hisab sy manieag karna cahiye agar apky pass time hy to ap isy proper time deen or profit kmany ke kosish kareen or sab sy ziada wo time spend kareen jo apko lagata hy ap k liye lucky hy or ap ka mind fresh hy yani is time me ap boaht achi trading kr sakty hen.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), jhoradpak (2018-07-21), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    pros spend 6 to 10 hours on average, for doing it part time less than 4 hrs is sufficient. you decide what you want
    i think its depend on trade that how much he can give time..its also depend on their daily working atmosphare.
    if some one professional trader then he can give more than 10-15hrs but if we talk about part time trader then he can give only 3-4 in a day..
    i give daily 2-4hrs depend on the market aslo.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Golobutt (2019-10-04), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-13)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the ability of a trader as some traders take long time to do study and analysis and few take less time but on an average it requires 2 hours to do some study and analysis and if a trader wants to monitor his trade it depends on his trading style.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), Golobutt (2019-10-04), jhoradpak (2018-07-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 302 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)