+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3013

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, for the first time you had spent many time for learning and practicing and this was very good as the newbies and now you become a good trader then you have known how to divide the time with correctly and then trade with effectively
    and me too, and as the part time trader, to get the consistent profit is very good and this is the hard side from this business
    do the best we can

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend at least 2-3 hours per day to learn forex as I am still a biginner and can not trade for good profit. SO I think it is good for all th enew traders to trade for at least 2 hours per day to learn it first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel spending too much time with Forex trading is not good for our health. And also it is not true that the more time we spend with it the more we earn, instead we may get stressed and do some mistakes resulting in loss. so i feel it is better to spend some minutes to analyse and later place the order and stop looking at charts.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar ye to ap per depend kerta hay kay aap kitna profit lena chahty hen. because aap jitna ziada time do gay utna he ziada chance hoty hen profit kay. men to sirf 3 hours he day pata hun kiun men to job kerta hoon
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum naye hain to sikhne ke liye time to dena hi padega..
    agar app ke pass jyada time nahi hain to kam se kam practice app low time frame main kar lain. taki.. practice achhi kar sake .. lekin jab real account trading ki baat ati hain. to dear long time frame ki use kare.

mere hisab se ek job time like time set karle. means every working trading days, main app kam se kam 8hrs denge to achha rahta hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    Well, agar forex trading karein to rozana kitna waqt spend karna chahiye?
    main to gi app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading ko daily koi 5 hrs tak to den ye time app ne bilkul ek sath nahi dena ha kioun k 5 hrs lagatar computer ko use karna thik nahi ha es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k waqfey waqfey se itna time den forex ko daily

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya to ap pa depend karta ha k ap kya karty ho if u r student then ap is ko zyda time ni day sakty ho if u r bussines man or huse wife then ap tab b is ko zyda time ni day sakty ho lkn ap free ho ap ka koi kam ni ha to ap sara in b trading kar sakty ho

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first when you are starting to trade ,you should give more time as with trading side by side,you should also learn the tips and tricks of the Forex trading market.But yes after some days ,when anyone gets slowly the understanding and perfect lessons of the trading market,they can give less time .I feel that daily 2-4 hours is must to trade in Forex market till one have the confident fully to trade

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon a trader that either he is full time trader or a part time trader. I am a part time trader and in my first year of trading I have spent about 8-10 hours daily, in the 2nd year I spent 6-8 hours daily and now in my 3rd year I am spending only 4-5 hours and getting a consistent profit as a part time trader.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy apjko yeh apny hisab sy manieag karna cahiye agar apky pass time hy to ap isy proper time deen or profit kmany ke kosish kareen or sab sy ziada wo time spend kareen jo apko lagata hy ap k liye lucky hy or ap ka mind fresh hy yani is time me ap boaht achi trading kr sakty hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)