+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 302 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3013

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khyaal main is ka koi bi fix time nain hai aap ki marzi hai jitna dil chahey time den is ko jab aap is ko zyada time den gey tu is sey aap ko is ko samjney main bohat aasani ho gi aur aap achi tarha sey trade kar saken gey agr kam time den gey tu zahir hai kam samj aaey gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose to say that I had a bad experience virtually the greedy. the method? after OP, set TP/SL, then lose it, unventilated the meta or locomote off the machine, see a few hours afterward..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that in analyzing the market, among which one trader to another trader who is not the same. because of a single trader to another trader who has the knowledge and skills are different and thus the market analysis will also be different.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think time management is vital part of this forex trading. Because we need to calculate the time who I need to spend for live project. But we need to keep some reserve time for make practice session. Else we may not improve our quality.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is depend on the trader concentration during trade when a trader give more concentration during the trade then they can get good profit giving small time frame like 3 to 4 hour but i think trader have to give extra 2 hours daily to learn about this market.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    mere hisab se yani apne Forex may naya to apko Forex Sikne ke liye 4/6 Hours dena chahiye, yani apne Foprex ki Master to apne Forex main 1/2 Hours Enough, its my opinion only.
    if we do not have the right job or surely we should spend our time in fx the longer we work the more income we,,, do not spend our time wasted,,,,, and do not sit idle

Senior Member zahid2512 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid2512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a service holder so it is difficult to me that use huge time in the Forex but though i want to make profit in Forex trading so i want to give minimum 2 hours in a day if i get good result then i will extend my time in Forex

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think on the newbie time we need to learn more about forex with little investment. So this losing amount is not effected on mine. because i am now newbie on this section. when i loss my money then i catch my problem why i loss my money.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ability of the trader may not even be enough here at times, the main thing main here in trading is the ability to getting the bets of the market by uisng management of consistent account .

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    Well, agar forex trading karein to rozana kitna waqt spend karna chahiye?
    mere hisab se yani apne Forex may naya to apko Forex Sikne ke liye 4/6 Hours dena chahiye, yani apne Foprex ki Master to apne Forex main 1/2 Hours Enough, its my opinion only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 302 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)