+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if traders spend a lot of their time in this trading market, they get good trading experience and they can get good opportunities to earn income from this market, when they pair it with this market they can rate high and low from this market and then they can place a good trading order in this market and maray khyal said on the main forex trading koi time spent karnay ki limit nai hai lekin major exchange trading trading per dependent hai kay kay ap nay main forex jo open trading ki hoi ha oska the target is done hua ha yes nai is leya forex trading the main time is spent karnay ki koi limit nai hai or ap jitna chay forex trading main time is spent kar saktay hain,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep a positive mind, a source of income, if I need to change here, everyone will spend a long time always the event will not be able to make some of the others work for 12 hours. At the same time, you have to think about not only my satisfaction and maybe finally get more profit. So I think traders, to profit at the expense of, in many cases, that is most of their time in professional input. and you don't need to give more time to trade forex because you can trade with the right take profit and stop loss and move away from your screen. so there is not much time you have to give for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is open 24 hours a day and can be done anytime. Basically it depends on the trading style of each trader that how much time they spend on Forex. But personally I prefer trading in session hours because I think we can get good market movements right now and we can get more profit than other times. At present I spend 4-5 hours every day on Forex, but I have great hopes to become a professional Forex trader and trade full time to get the maximum profit. and if someone does forex as a part time job then 3 to 4 hours is enough time. if you are a short term trader then you have to spend more than 8 hours to produce more than 40 pips. it all depends on the traind style. You have to give plenty of time so that forex trading knows all about.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par jetna timeline do gay itna earning money or sako gay forex best website hain jes k pass jetna time hain itna time Dana chaye q Kay forex par kam Karna parta hain AGR app k pass knowledge or experience hain to full times and Free time forex par kam Karna chaye

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it depends on our trading strategy, time management and whether we are part time or full time traders. I am a part time trader so I spend most 6-8 hours per week trading. I prepare to trade half an hour before the news release time and I get 4-8 tradable news per week. and if you provide long-lasting results than you produce from forex and find smart | honest cash in the Forex Market and also find good skills so if you provide full time then you become a winning trader if you provide half time then make small trades pile up but as small pips work.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you give a longer time than you get better results from forex and get good profits from the Forex Market and also get good experience too so if you give full time then you become a successful trader if you give part time and then trade lots of small pips as well as small works. My friend relies on traders because A trader must know that Forex is open 24 hours / 5 days a week, This is a well-informed business in the sense that we have to gather most news about the world economy and also watch technical news and fundamental analysis. so I think we can take Forex as a full time or part time business.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I worked in forex as a part-time trader since 2010. at the beginning of my career I spent more than six hours per day studying and trading. but now I don't need to use more than 2 hours per day for analysis. so now overall I spend 3/4 hours per day on forex. And this depends on the trader and the trading style the trader also depends on the scalping trade giving daily time and if we are long term traders then their time is only very small. It is good to spend a few hours in trading and that is a few hours to study and analyze.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you bring it to a professional & full time job, then you have to provide a minimum of 8 to 10 hours and, on the other hand, if you take it to a part time job, then it depends on yourself how much you are freecosted and how much time you work on the foreign exchange market. and this is really a personal decision that how much time you have to give to trade forex. but it's always better to place trades with take profit and stop loss and stay away from your trades for more time so you can easily avoid overtrading and save your time too.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best online business and I am new to forex so it depends on the capacity of your dealer because some dealers get a few years to complete inspections and also checks and also get a small amount of time by using the general needs of several hours to complete multiple checks and also checks of course, if there is a dealer who wants to oversee his business, it depends on the type of investment. So forex is good and time is not a fact. Successful traders are people who have less loss but have more profit. If you want to be like that, then you must devote your time to study, and you must also have good money management. Have a target for each of your trades, and stop trading if it reaches that target.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the ability of a trader because some traders take a long time to do studies and analysis and some take less time but on average it takes 2 hours to do some research and analysis and if a trader wants to monitor his trade it depends on his trading style and I think it depends on the trade that how much he can give time ... it also depends on the atmosphere of their daily work. and In the beginning when you start trading, you have to give more time like trading side by side, you also have to learn tips and tricks of the Forex trading market. But yes, after a few days, when anyone gets the perfect understanding and learning slowly from the trading market, they can give less time. I feel that every day 2-4 hours is a necessity to trade on the Forex market until people have complete confidence to trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)