+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 302 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading pe daily kitna time dena chahiye?

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must spend at least one hour in Forex trading. Since income is not real, the truth is learning about Forex. So he has to spend time here every day. After learning enough about Forex, traders can spend a few minutes per days.Time not as a fact. The real fact is learning. A person can take a few minutes to study or can take several hours to learn. Time is just a parameter !!! and I spend just three to four hours of trading a day and my trade is in the final four hours of the euro session until it overlaps into the American session and for me these hours are high potential times. yeh aap par spent karta hai aur mein daily 4 hours deta hoon aur hum forex mein bohat ziyd mistake kartay hain in mistake ko aap as a lesson ky Toar par grip karey yeh business aur forex aik online aur big business hi law hi hi business We always want to make a profit from our daily business. and 3 sy 5 hours best hai aur yeh par aap hanging karey ga aur yeh business humary liye heaven hai aur Yehi humara masa ga ho so is working business par karey aur profit aap apna daily ys business interesting aik business aur professional smart hi is karey Many businesses and businesses have to be abandoned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother your comment that how much time should be taken for forex trading. According to my knowledge and experience, we have to give time for forex forum business in the online system world where we make money, we have to spend at least 04 or 05 hours every day to get maximum bonus after one month, Otherwise we will not be able to get the profit is best in quantity and it depends on the trader as the concentration during trading when the trader gives more concentration during the trade then they can earn a big profit as a small time frame like 3 to 4 hours but I think the trader should give extra 2 hours every day to learn about this market !! I think forex is a busienss of learning. If you complete knowledge and information regarding forex trading then you can easily your forex trading business by right way. Some people learn the things quickly and some people learn the things slowly. So it depends upon you how much time you spend on this forum. I think you should spend at least 2 to 3 hours on forex trading for learn the business. If you are new in this business then firstly you should create demo account for practicing purpose and then start trading when you expert in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion it all depends on the proportion of time we have once our regular work if we tend to measure part time traders. for full-time traders there is no such downside, they will pay the maximum amount of time that can be achieved and build more money. and if you are new then you should spend as much time as possible if you are serious about trading. Many people think forex trading is only part time but depends on you how to look at forex trading. If you have good experience about forex trading then just spend time where the market is much volatile.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marya khyal sa rozana kam az kam 2 sa 4 ganty forex per kaam karna chahiay . is sa ap ko bohat zyada experienced mita ha is ka ilawa ap ko hardworking ki adat be pr jati ha .yahi wja ha ka maray khyal s ahamy kamaz kam 2 sa 4 ganty forex per kaam karna chahiay ta ka hum kamyab ho skay shukaria If Bhai Hamesha in my bidang issuing a ticket is trading in the forex market, then I am sure you have received a request from him that you have received a request from your respective bank account. I do not even want to do anything because I did not want to do so. If you want to know more about the future of the foreign exchange than you are looking for in the future, or if you want to make sure that you do not want to pay any taxes, then you can ask the seller to buy something. I am sorry to say that I did not know what to do, or even have a demo or something like this.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the situation of the Market, how it moves, If your analysis of the market will benefit you then you will take a short time for this other, you have to wait for the market trend, long & short positions depend on you solely. and Exchange usually requires organizing, it's just common sense. It's a fairly common impression that usually throws these windows inside trying to find quick foreign exchange gains. You need to program your transactions earlier, Currently, there are many different styles to trade forex on the internet. Some of these techniques rely on regulatory systems designed to market the market mechanically or too complicated to work on. Thus, the effectiveness of this method will vary from one trader to another. Generally, rule-based systems do not consider that this market is very dynamic and volatile. To benefit from the forex market try to simplify your trading techniques as much as possible. and It will depend on the capacity of the speculator you see that some merchants take a long time to try and do joint checks with the analysis along with some less time but it will generally take 2 hours to try and do some checks along with the analysis of course course, if the new speculators want to track this deal will depend on the design of the investment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on you, I'm not sure how much time is right every day, some days I do not trade, but the average time should be somewhere 2 hours maybe a bit more. Some times I do not have enough time to be near the computer, because I am a student, I do not have the maximum time to trade, when I start trading, I usually spend 4-5 hours per day. If you are a student or part time trader, then 4-5 hours is a long time for us. There is no minimum and maximum time to trade every day, every thing depends on the type of trader and strategy you use. If you are a swing and periodic trader, you spend 2-3 hours when you first trade for graphics studies and other things and a smaller time after that for routine order checks, but day traders spend a lot of time each day because he orders and close it on the same day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,134 Times in 3,661 Posts
    yeah ap logo per depend krta hai ke ap log part time trader hain ya phir full time trader hain es hisab se ap log trading kr sakte hain or main tu yahe kahon ga ke evening ka time hi best hai trading ke liye agar ap log European market main 2 se 4 hour dete hain tu yeah time trading ke liye bht he best trading ka time hai or es time main best profit gain kr sakte hain ap log

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear forex trade may kaam karty wakt aap ko rato rat ameer hony ka nahe sochna chaiya balkah jitna bhe profit mily us par sabar karna chaiya aur kabhi bhe greed nahe karni chaiya q k greed karny say trader apna real profit bhe zaya kar laita hay is liay apny emotions ko control may rakhna chaiya aur apny profit may izafa karny k liay zyada learning karni cahiya

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It entirely depends on the trader what kind of money they can invest and how much time they can contribute to their trade. Thus, traders must always be willing to contribute time to the forex trading business to make a consistent pip amount. and there is no fixed time to spend in forex but i think new traders have to spend a lot of their time in trading to take prizes. I think they have to spend

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree if one does not have to spend a lot of time monitoring a trade or trade because that can be done by placing a stop loss and taking profits to take profits. Traders must spend more time conducting studies and analyzing and predicting markets for the right trade. Greetings. and you don't need to give too much time to trade forex because you only need to place trades with the right stop loss and take profits then move away from trading so that trades can work. so don't try to overtrade because it can only cause losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 302 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)