+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 628 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6275

Thread: Every days 20 pips is enough.

Member shaq12 is an unknown quantity at this point shaq12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not at all because i have more pips then 20 so it is not enough for me but it is good for newbie traders if they are able to make 20 pips per day most traders fails to make even 1-2 pips per day so this is why 20 pips may not be enough for me but it is enough for beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shaq12 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good to take 20 pips per day and this is relevant and also if we can set with 1 pip = 2 - 5 $. and it meants at least we can make $ 40 per day,
    and i guess to make 20 pips will avoid us from emotion, we can free do trade, take 20 pips and leave the market...
    do the best we can

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal se hum log ye 20 pips ka target achieve kar sakte hain. Isme jyada waqt nahi lagega bas 0.10 lots ka 2 trades karne se ye target full ho jayega. I believe Forex trading is a business not a game, so I think 20 Pips is enough for everyone. so try to make more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to halk50 For This Useful Post:

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am supporting your opinion that forex is a very profitable business but very risky to us,for this reason 20 pips is enough for every day to traders.greedy attitude is very harmful for every forex traders.we should satisfied in 20 pips earn per day.

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good thinking.this is enough for big trades, you know the amount we earn depend on how much pips we gain and what is the value of one pip in dollars or other currencies, so calculate for your self and you will comet to know that how much you are earning per day with 20 pips.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chow.ash For This Useful Post:

Member shourove1212 is an unknown quantity at this point shourove1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babayuyu View Post
    A profit of 20 pips per day is good if you can be consistent. You should be able to control the emotions of the moment can easily get profit 20 pips per day. Because you will feel like to try to trade again when the target has been reached because they feel lucky, and eventually you will get a loss.
    yes i also agree with you that if we earn just 20 pips daily then 'll must become rich one day and in this slowly path we get just profit but if we'll greedy then must face loss in capital so to became richer there is great need of patience

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree absolutely right in your opinion, in my forex trading do not take advantage of my only take 20-30 pips profit per day, all because of the financial management system that I apply so that I avoid the risk of a large.....

Banned wantrich9 is on a distinguished road wantrich9's Avatar
    Thanks
    20 pips profit everyday is very goof for traders but it is very difficult to do that, we want to do that we must have a good strategy to follow. There are a lot of people join this market but there are not many people can make profit here.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 20 pips are enough for a normal trader because if we select 1$ volume and you know that we will get 20$ easily and if we select volume of 2$ then we can get 40$ from 20 pips therefor 20 pips are enough for us.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

yes 20 pips are enough for one day because Forex is a risky business and minimum profit too best for as compare to losses.select volume of one dollar and get 20 pips in a day so can make 20$ daily easily.it is a batter money for a trader.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

yes dear 20 pips are enough for a normal trader because Forex is a risky business and we can make a lot of money from it if we select volume of 1$ for a trad then we can make 20$ from a trade.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, it's when we have a small target in a trade, it will make us safer in the search for profit. because it is in the business of forex is the many advantages that we want, it means the greater the risk of loss that we want. because it is important for us to always take into account in taking advantage wisely so that we will be able to survive well in the forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 628 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)