+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i did not lost any thing of my own money but i lost the trading bonus which i got and it is around $14.5,anyway i am hoping to be in profit in trading with my own money in future.
    you are good, you have to keep your money with well
    i ever got big loss $ 1000 just in two days...well i bought the expensive experiences with my loses and i had learned it and got some practiced and then fixed the problem with my trading, and now i am feeling better and i can get back my money
    do the best we can

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03)

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by subhadeep41 View Post
    I always face loss more than the profit.till now I haven't got any loss with my real money yet, but in demo account there is huge loss, but i am trying to overcome it.We should avoid investing in the fridays and mondays as instability is more in those days.
    its not all that you have to face only loss, but should when you show greediness in forex trading,
    One exp is myself that i get and get more profit but when i am in greedy then i lose all my profit
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03)

Junior Member subhadeep41 is an unknown quantity at this point subhadeep41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always face loss more than the profit.till now I haven't got any loss with my real money yet, but in demo account there is huge loss, but i am trying to overcome it.We should avoid investing in the fridays and mondays as instability is more in those days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not lost any thing of my own money but i lost the trading bonus which i got and it is around $14.5,anyway i am hoping to be in profit in trading with my own money in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2018-12-24)

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Oh but what about you Profit and experience with www.instforex.com
    last night i lost my $70
    realy sad to see you loss $70 in a night. night guzari kaha thi jis ki waja se itna loss howa?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rohi For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost $ 150 with the forex with mistakes but now I have a lot of time I have not lost large amount but I won with the forex money so I think I lost it 'is like the price of my course in the forex

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azhar View Post
    ME any aik broker me 260$ ka loss kaya he aur aik me 16$ ka aur abi trading me still ho kiyun k mujay yaqeen he k me apna loss cover kar lo ga bhot jald
    Oh but what about you Profit and experience with www.instforex.com
    last night i lost my $70
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-03), jaldija (2013-05-30)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I am in profits if I calculate the total and compare my winning trades over my loosing trades so I will say that I am doing okay so far and I want to make consistent profits in time to come.

Banned azhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    1.55k, do you mean you have lost $1055? if that is the case it is a great loss for you, hope you will recover it soon.
    Till not i have lost around $370 in my first account and in second account have a floating minus profit also , which i feel shortly turn in to a profit.
    ME any aik broker me 260$ ka loss kaya he aur aik me 16$ ka aur abi trading me still ho kiyun k mujay yaqeen he k me apna loss cover kar lo ga bhot jald

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if some one is telling us that how much they have gotten from this trade then i think they are telling about the profit which they about after deducting the loss. as far my self i am not telling now my profit but i am telling that i have lost 1.55K only.
    1.55k, do you mean you have lost $1055? if that is the case it is a great loss for you, hope you will recover it soon.
    Till not i have lost around $370 in my first account and in second account have a floating minus profit also , which i feel shortly turn in to a profit.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

shomilsm (2012-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)