+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 257 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother that's life too I lost about $ 2000 by some directly and indirectly. and I will not be able to rcuprer.et I hope I am able to win for my expenses. And I adapted to the negotiation, and there is no way for me. Is there loss of someone as great. Let us discuter.parce it touched my very well lose this money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is quite sad, because with all that much money from bonus for posting, you should have earned quite a lot of profits if you had been more prudent in your trading. It is very important to use money management principles for your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ab tak main 5year ho gaye iss tradeing ..main.. aur ab tak main 10 lakh rupees loss kar chuka hun.. 40 % time apni .. emotion ke upar control na karne ke liye loss hua to 60% time power faliure ke karan. karan jo bhi hain.. baas asal karan yeh han ki sayad main money management nahi kia hua tha.. apni emotion aur greed ke upar control naa karne ke karan hua hain.. so iss sall se abhi tak profit main hun.. umeed hain ki kmain aur ohh galti naa karu jo 5years se karte raha hun.

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I think I lost about 300$. Mind you those were all no deposit bonuses and special offers, so it's not my real life money. I lost 100$ on eToro, I lost 100$ on Banc De Binary and then I lost a few minor 10 or 25 $ bonuses.

Now I have a few active accounts and have made about 40$ profit in the last week. Hopefully I learned enough and this will continue

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost a lot of money but with time I will recover it, now I have the strategy that enables me to recover all lost, for the sum its $ 1500 ,and til this day I recover more Than 1/2 I hope to recover it all and have lots of money.

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am stil new in forex. now i practice on demo account. Demo practice make you mentally strong. by demo practice you will know about money management how to maintain safety of the account. my advice is that before start a real trading everyone should practice on demo account

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    natural host we have a loss on early market entry, if I may know what caused the loss of up to host it? indeed we must learn from our failures
    You are right. Whatever experience we get, this is a lesson for us to be better than ever. When we lose, it can also give us the motivation to improve the way we are trading. We have resolved to always menguprade our understanding at all times.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was new in forex trading i suffered a loss a lot you can say till now i had suffered approximately 100-500$ or more . But whenever i get in loss i don't take it negatively and think positive , that if i get into a loss then i have earned a good experience which would help me further while taking a correct decision in forex trading. If you have suffered a loss then don't give up and continue your trading because one day you can will cover up your loss by trading.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab se strat kia hun .. ab tak main ... 10 lakh rs ka loss kar chuka hun.. aur iss main recover ki baat ki jaye to apna kharcha chod ke 10 lakh nikal bhi chuka hun.. so matlab main overall result jo hain.. ohhh abhi bhi 0 hain ..matlab no profit ,, no loss.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost lot of amount in the fore in th early phase of my trading but when i gain experience from this losses i strat to earn the profit from my trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 257 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)