+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 257 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2564

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many times we experience loss, should be a lesson to not repeat itself.I myself have experienced loss to hundreds of dollars but not discouraged and continued to learn in order to find the best strategy.Rest assured that nothing is in vain if we are willing to learn and try to get in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i possess unregenerated roughly 180 banknote in my one account. and i also exhalation both else accounts in numerous brokers that's not that big averaging 8-10 dollars. now i am unfluctuating and shelter't snow a account since Oct.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, loss is also a part of the life, when you are trading in this world wide trading platform then the element of loss is also exist. you just think about it every time in the life you are not do well each and every thing so, loss is also there, so please when you get profit you are very happy but when you suffer in loss you also try to control your emotions.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not lost in forex market any money at all so far - and even though if i got losses the money was earned from here (forex) itself, so i am in net profit right now though the profits are still not big. But hopes are live and i should sure get big profits soon.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    till date as i havent started this business so up till now i havent seen any loss in forex trading and here you can loss as much as you have and same time you can earn it as well the best thing that is required is the knowledge of trade that you must have that will save you

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right friend, traders don't want to tell about their loss because they feel shy. but when they win they want to tell about that to other people. for me until now i made some profit and don't loss yet.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost my total capital in three time when my I was a newbie then I loss my total capital $600 but then I understand that why I loss my dollar and also understand the forex trading. Now I able to make profit and recover my total loss.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terajana View Post
    I still often experience loss in trading, and to forget how many losses I have experienced .. I was just trying to fix the mistakes that made ​​me lose, and tried to learn to improve trading skills in order to gain more profit than a loss ..
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex when we experience loss, we must never despair. we make mistakes we've ever done as an experience so that mistakes are not repeated in the future. and we also have much to learn with senior traders.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    loss in forex is one of good experience for us, with loss we will know about our mistake , in we can learn about our mistake to avoid in next trading, so we will be profit.
    I still often experience loss in trading, and to forget how many losses I have experienced .. I was just trying to fix the mistakes that made ​​me lose, and tried to learn to improve trading skills in order to gain more profit than a loss ..

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    loss in forex is one of good experience for us, with loss we will know about our mistake , in we can learn about our mistake to avoid in next trading, so we will be profit.
    Yes, we can learn from our mistakes and usually, experience from mistakes will be easier to remember than your experience to gain
    profit. But lose will be bad for psychology if you couldn't handle your emotion well. It's important to remember if lose is part of trading,
    as long as there is risk management to limit loss so it's not big deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 257 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)