+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 257 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How Much you have lost ( Ab tak kitna loss keya).

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before making any withdrawal i have lost almost $3000 usd. the reason behind my loss was poor analysis in the beginning of my real trade career. later i made many loss due to my poor money management, poor money management is actually a consequence of greed. i have learned a lot from those loss and finally i became able to recover my those fault! after the two years of my trading life finally now i am in profit!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried in real account. But it's okay because I've learned the importance of Money Management and discipline to follow trading plan to prevent Margin Call and I have not lost anything but soon I will start real trading and will see that how much I can lose or win Mein nay abi tak 200$ loss kiya hay mein abi naya hou trading mein mujay kuch waqt lagay ga phir mein achi trading start ker dou ga is liye mujay starting mein loss hua hay mein try kerou ga kay mein apni mistakes ko repeat na kerou.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest i started with $ 2 without knowing A B C of forex because i just wanted to experience this forex world and i lost that 2 bucks that day only and deposited $ 6 more thinking of covering the loss but i lost that 6 bucks also and that time i realized that forex is not gambling. You really have to study hard to get profits in forex. i have lost in one single day 500$ dollars as market make me dump, it was two trades in eurusd and news non farm pay roll when i was so secure about making money when i see numbers in the news.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t is very difficult to understand the difference b/w loss assessor and loss adjuster. Both are quite similar but lot of differences. If you want to be safe from natural or artificial disasters then you invest in insurance policies. Insurance policies provide you the better security of your life and also for your family members. Is field mein main kafi paisa loss kar chuka hoon, par abhi pahle se thoda improvement ho gaya hai, jisse main ab loss kam karta hon, lekin loss khatam nahi ho sakta hai, loss is field mein hamesha hota rahega, par profit jayda kamane ki koshish hume karna hoga.:-)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the losses a natural thing and the duty to fall in the trade fluctuate between another moment like Forex Trading currencies, it is reasonable and logical to find a dealer in forex has not lost at all, but all we can do is to reduce these losses to the lowest possible level so as not to lose the heavy losses force usto get out of this wonderful trade.
    For me I do not have a loss because I did not enter this trade, and still learn and ask for expert advice and professional so I can reach the level that qualify me to enter into a real trade.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My losses are so much in my trading to the level that i do not count it anymore. In forex, losses are imminent especially when we are still beginners in the trade. One day, we will improve in our trading to the level that i will not get margin call again. That day will surely come as long as we are learning about the forex trading market continuously. dear friend i am here newbie mien ap ko apna real loss tu nahi bata sakta kyun k mien ne abhi tak live trading nahi ki hai per han mien ne demo account mien bhot mar khaya hai aur mien ye janta ho k mien abhi live trading karne k kabil nahi ho muje skill aur knowledge ki zarrorat hai mien ne demo account per 1000 $ loss ke hai aur earn 300 $ gain kiye hai.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow!!thats a lot of money to loose my friend..from a day i start trading i lost about $125 and this is the 5th month im do trading..i think its not good for me,because i invest $500,im start the trade with a mini lot,to anticipate a bigg losses,im a beginer trader,so i dont want to risk my account to chase a big profits!goodluck! Indeed, many novice traders in trading losses at the beginning. I applaud those of you who do not give up in the trade as a loss. Unyielding spirit is what will make us successful in this business.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in Forex, but i have made a huge loss.I have also made profit but lesser than loss.I am a greedy trader.I can not control my greed during opening a trade.I use big lot and open more than 1 trade.For my excessive greed, i have lost about $350 within two months of my Forex career.I have come to know that greed is the main enemy of a Forex trader.So friends, check it.You must gain.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am started trading a year ago, I was initially very happy to be able to profit consistently for 7 months, but since the catastrophic earthquake in japan, all upside down .. my mentally collapsed, my analysis is always wrong, and I in a row MC for 5 months even for a month I was hit MC 5 times and until now I have not been able to heal the wounds on my mental i have lossed 1q50$ last month and think that it was my fault only.i was attacked with greed,fear and emotion and than i have lost...but it will not be recover as i think of..but from that i have become more sensitive about my forex.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ever tried to do trading but I didn't trade in insta broker. In other brokers, I ever losses about 200 dollars but it is not money from my own pockets but it was money which I got from bonus posting in the forum. It's similiar like bonus posting in this forum but it could be used in trading only. I lost 100 dollars, I got Margin Call, and it happened again in the next month I myself have lost a lot before but now I think I've gotten them all back with interest :-) Never doubt yourself. Forex is a real place to make money. But you have to find a best system for you. One that will suit your trading style. And do keep a proper money management and if possible a journal as well. This will help you to be a better trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 257 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)